Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bargains have you picked up? (The Bragging Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm...

1000 yen for this one

for almost free...

Comment

I guess my Panasonic Q deal comes into this? ?170 for the console plus 15 games.

Comment

Wow! I want, thats a good price. Can you still get mint ones thse days?

Comment

Originally posted by lll_r0ssco_lll
          Wow! I want, thats a good price. Can you still get mint ones thse days?
          Who was that for mate?

Comment

Yourself with the Q.

I checked aboot Ebay anyway and prices look rather swish, I am tempted!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986
              A proper PAL version of AoS can fetch quite abit now id rekon ?40-?50 min, because it really is so rare.
              ?
              true,but konami are about to re-release all 3 gba castlevanias so expect a price drop.

Comment

When? If thats so then I might get it up on ebay soon

Comment

They are only releasing them in JAP tho arent they?

I really hope they release them in english cause i only need HoD for my CV collection, but i hadnt heard they where doing so ive only seen them listed as JAP.

Comment

I thought it was a Konami thing, since they're re-releasing the GBA Contra game, too. And yeah, only seen them on import sites, so I assumed it was JP only.

Comment

Hantarex 34" idtv 100hz monitor 60? off ebay, for browsing the net and playing 31khz jamma games on my 29" cab or mak supergun.. whilst watching hd downloads on my 50" sammy dlp...nice!

Comment

i won zelda windwaker and bonus discs on ebay for ?3.71 other week ntsc version aswell

Comment

all new and sealed!

couldn't believe my luck

Comment

HOLY **** ?2.99 thats mental

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
                              HOLY **** ?2.99 thats mental
                              the guy in shop tried to tell me it wasn't worthwhile cos it only works with pso, i was like "umm, no actually", i tried to explain to him that they could be used for networking but then he told me you couldnt play those lan games online (obviously didn't know about warp pipe either), i eventually said to him that "i know what i'm buying, please can i just buy it?!", he then quite correctly stated "you probably know more about it than me."

after fumbling about in the shop window he asked "is it this one you want?", so i just excitedly replied with "all of them! i want all of them!".

was convinced they would tell me it was a pricing error at the till

Comment

Recently got a PAL N64 - purple boxed mint with 1 controller and official expansion pack.

And the following mint/near mint games:
                                Zelda OOT
                                Zelda Majoras mask
                                Banjo Kazooie
                                Donkey kong 64

For ?32 delivered from Ebay
                                Am very happy

Comment

Working...
                                X