Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that Ghostbusters game supposed to be any good on PSP?

I've already switched to US anyway. Or at least, I'm running both now but going between is a pain.

Comment

No one has reviewed it. No one. I suspect this answers your question.

Comment

The PSP one is a downport of the PS2 version isn't it (which is the Wii version minus motion controls)?

Comment

Eu update = utter ****ing joke as ever.

Comment

Luckily, I have Chinatown Wars, MHFU, FIFA10, FFVII, Pixel Monsters and FM2010 to keep me going.

Chinatown Wars drug dealing and FM2010 are getting a right hammering. Recommend them both.

Comment

Dissidia on the US store today apparently.

Comment

The only downside is that they cost ?30 each lol.

Comment

Annoying that Class of heroes is $40. Will probably wait to see if that's put on a sale at some point.

Comment

Call of Duty Classic is up in the UK Store for ?11:99, it's got today's date on it and it's 941MBs. It's not cheap but I've never played and I've been looking forward to this so it's downloading now.

Comment

A little more than I was expecting for that, but I shall bite. Not just now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Is that Ghostbusters game supposed to be any good on PSP?

I've already switched to US anyway. Or at least, I'm running both now but going between is a pain.
                        Am I better off jumping to US now then? (I've only got Rock Band with 1 extra song atm on my PSP Go) though I'm waiting for a voucher to unlock 3 downloads for registering my old PSP. Reason I like the UK store is it's so much easier to credit the account lol. But whats point of that if they aren't gonna give us anything to download?

Comment

Yep, do it. Have admitted themselves that there are serious issues getting in the way of SCEE releases and that they have no idea if or when it would ever be resolved.

I unfortunately just can't see any reason to stick with a UK account, I'm sure there will occasionally be times when the UK ends up with an advantage such as seems to be happening with Vagrant Story this week but it's been very rare for that to happen.

I've recently been using Entropay for my US account but there are a few shops online who will sell points and email them to you and you've also got the option of eBay.

Comment

From the UK Playstation blog

PlayStation Store via PS3

Add-On Game Content
                            • Fallout 3
                              • Broken Steel (€7.99)
                              • Operation Anchorage (€7.99)
                              • The Pitt (€7.99)
                              • Point Lookout (€7.99)
                              • Mothership Zeta (€7.99)
                            Rating: PEGI 16+
                            Availability: Additional release for Spain only
                            • Burnout Paradise - Big Surf Bundle (Burnout Paradise full game and Big Surf Island pack) (£27.99/€34.99) Rating: PEGI 3+
                            Availability: All locales
                            • Buzz! – Euro Sports Quiz (£3.99/€4.99) Rating: PEGI 3+
                            Availability: All except Czech Republic, Greece and Russia
                            • Pain
                              • Fat Princess Pack (free)
                              • Speed Oocher Pack (£1.59/€1.99)
                            Rating: PEGI 16+
                            • EyePet – Lucky Dip Styling Pack 4 (free) Rating: PEGI 3+
                            • Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic -
                              • Mistress of Mime (free)
                              • Shaolin Scarecrow (free)
                            Rating: PEGI 12+
                            • Guitar Hero 5
                              • Fly Away by Lenny Kravitz (£1.59/€1.99)
                              • Lady by Lenny Kravitz (£1.59/€1.99)
                              • Let Love Rule by Lenny Kravitz (£1.59/€1.99)
                              • Lenny Kravitz Track Pack (£4.39/€5.49)
                            Availability: All except Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates
                            • Rock Band
                              • A Day Like This – SpongeBob SquarePants (£0.59/€0.79)
                              • Club Foot by Kasabian (£0.99/€1.49)
                              • Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground by White Stripes (£0.99/€1.49)
                              • Employee of the Month – SpongeBob SquarePants (£0.59/€0.79)
                              • Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine by White Stripes (£0.99/€1.49)
                              • Icky Thump by White Stripes (£0.99/€1.49)
                              • Ridin’ the Hook – SpongeBob SquarePants (£0.59/€0.79)
                              • Smash It Up (Part II) by The Damned (£0.99/€1.49)
                              • White Stripes Pack 01 (this pack contains the three White Stripes tracks above) (£2.49/€3.99)
                            Availability: All except Czech Republic, Greece, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and UAE
                            Videos (free)
                            • Dante’s Inferno Anger Dev Diary
                            • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time Launch Trailer
                            • Just Cause 2 Island of Panua Mini Doc 2
                            Premium Themes

(Static themes)
                            • Wise Father Theme (£1.19/€1.49)
                            • Yuefeng Theme (£1.19/€1.49)
                            • King Zumo Theme (£1.19/€1.49)
                            • Cavalier Warrior Theme (£1.19/€1.49)
                            PlayStation Store via PSP and Media Go

Downloadable Games (also available via the PS3 store)
                            • Street Fighter Alpha Max 3 (£13.99/€17.99)
                            • Major League Baseball 2K9 (£11.99/€14.99)
                            • Mana Khemia: Student Alliance (£19.99/€24.99)
                            Availability: All except Australia and New Zealand
                            minis (also available via the PS3 store)
                            • Circles Circles Circles (£2.49/€2.99) Rating: PEGI 3+
                            Availability: All except Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain and Switzerland
                            • D-Cube Planet (£2.49/€2.99) Rating: PEGI 3+
                            Availability: All except Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain and Switzerland
                            • Bubble Trubble (£3.99/€4.99) Rating: PEGI 3+
                            Demo (free)
                            • Jax and Daxter: The Lost Frontier Demo (free) Rating: PEGI 12+
                            Add-On Game Content (also available via the PS3 store)
                            • Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce – Additional Quests 7 (free) Rating: PEGI 12+
                            • Rock Band Unplugged
                              • Excuse Me Mr. by No Doubt (£0.99/€1.49)
                              • I’m Shipping Up To Boston by Dropkick Murphys (£0.99/€1.49)
                            Availability: All except Czech Rep, Greece, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE

Comment

Oooh, I'll grab the rag doll characters.

Comment

Another bleh week for the EU PSP. SFA3M is the only thing that would interest me.

A warning for anyone considering the Mana Khemia port: apparently it has utterly appauling load times for everything (including going to the menu) and has a lot of bugs in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X