Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D3 Publisher's SIMPLE 2000 Series inc PAL EDF2 CONFIRMED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But would it be nice if they had made that extra bit of effort with the PAL conversion? I'm sure most of us here would have been happy to pay a few pounds more for that.
    Of course, as I said earlier, surely a better solution would be not bothering with PAL at all but release a decent US NTSC version. Unless it's Sony Europe getting its knickers in twist about loads of people importing US PS2 games I can't understand why this wasn't considered.

Comment

It's a very lazy conversion, no doubt about that. Scandalous considering how long it was delayed. Then some of the text is dodgy - Emload ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Eiji View Post
        Now I can play the PAL version fullscreen
        Yeah, that's definately the way to go^^ I've heard that the PAL version works like dream in 60Hz+fullscreen after it's patched.
        Do you also bought GDF Tactics?
        If so, have you tried it with HD loader and can tell me something about the loading times?

I've nearly finished the japanese version of GDF on Inferno, but I'll try and alter the savestates, so that I'll be able to use 'em with the PAL version.

Just hope that my copy arrives soon..
        btw the prices on amazon uk are crazy and I don't mean the obviously faulty ones from "simplywellpriced". The cheapest is 40 quids O.o

Is this game kinda rare or what's wrong here?

Comment

As far as I can tell, Gamecentral on teletext has been hyping it big time, which had led to a bit of a surge on play.com and wherever else that sells it.

There's frequent letters on the pages about it, and the forum of gamefaqs has numerous people talking about gamecentral putting them onto it.

Stocks were quite paltry to start with, and supplies have dried up after people have been put onto this 'hidden budget gem' crusade.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryo Saeba View Post
            Do you also bought GDF Tactics?
            If so, have you tried it with HD loader and can tell me something about the loading times?
            Yeah, I also bought GDF Tactics and unfortunately it doesn't work with HD Loader when I tried it.

Comment

Working...
            X