Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC these days, consoles haven't been touched since my DC died

Comment

Hmm for me my primary games system is now the Wii (just) with the Dreamcast and Saturn always getting a good few hours use every week. If I had to take it in say a five year limit (2002 to 2007) I'd have to say the Saturn followed by Dreamcast.

Yakumo

Comment

360 now thanks to ridge racer before i picked that game up i hardly played it at all, havent played my wii in months

Comment

It's interesting that most gamers (well, on NTSC-UK at least) who own both a 360 and Wii seem to prefer the 360. I was expecting it to be the other way round for some reason.

Comment

It's because 360 is firmly established whereas wii's are still hard to come by - The 360 is THE console this generation no doubt about it.

Comment

well the wii just hasent got the games just yet

for the x360 there is oblivion/senko no ronde/gears of war/lost planet/test drive unlimited/project gotham 3/ninety nine nights (heyy i liked it) dead rising and quite a few more

Comment

Gizmondo.

The range of titles is off the chart.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
                  Interesting to see such radically differing opinions on this thread. PS2 would be my least played console ever, probably amounting to around 25 hours of play over it's entire lifetime for me, maybe less.

Wonder how things will stand in a year's time. Will the Wii still feel new and innovative? Will the PS2/Sony fans have moved over to PS3?
                  I mean no flaming before I ask, but im curious as to what kind of games you play...?

Comment

Working...
                  X