Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minna No Golf 5 - Online No Golf if outside Japan?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the info/ links Evo-One!

Just set up an account and now d/l'ing some PS1 games as I type

Edit: anyone know if you can play the games on a PSP w/ custom firmware (3.40 oe-a)....guessing not but you never know!!
    Last edited by tom-nook; 26-05-2007, 12:07.

Comment

Not tried it and it may even over write your firmware with the latest official one so be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF View Post
        This is sooooo high on my wanted list

Are renchi.com reliable as I want to get a pre order in for the Japanese version as soon as possible
        ?25 pre-order from yesasia.

Comment

I decided to try & transfer a PSX game to my PSP.

Didn't get any firmware update/ error messages and it copied over from the PS3 fine. Unfortunately when I try it though I get a message 'the game could not be started (CA000006)'.....pity as I quite fancied buying Mr Driller from the HK Store but it's PSP only. Not to worry!
          Last edited by tom-nook; 26-05-2007, 12:50.

Comment

The really unfortunate thing is the lack of demos of the other games!!

Games like Calling all cars I'd want to demo before I buy...I'll definitely have to get myself a JPN account now to match my US one for this demo

Comment

Originally posted by Superfamifreak View Post
              ?25 pre-order from yesasia.
              but with there current track record I am staying well away from them

Comment

What do you mean ive always used YesAsia and never had any problems with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
                  What do you mean ive always used YesAsia and never had any problems with them.
                  They must like you!

Quite a few members have had problems over the last 12 months or so with packages going missing (almost every other shipment in some cases) & sometimes even the reshipped failing to turn up.

I had a run of 4 out 10 packages go missing at one point. To be fair they did issue replacements with minimal hassle (although they insisted I waited approx. 30 days before reshipping) but it got to the point where it just wasn't worth the hassle.

Comment

I played this for 3 hours today with my nephew and didnt realise that if you play 2 player you can taunt the other player !

Comment

Excellent, reminds me of the PSP game I absolutely loved. Gameplay wise just totally spot on.

Graphics seem a mixed bag though, the water is stunning and the camera from inside the pin is superb but some of the characters look a bit ropey.

Assuming this will have plenty of course, it's pretty much a dead cert to be added to my (fast) growing PS3 collection...the PS3 is starting to gather steam for me

Comment

Have you tried Hot Shots Golf 2 as a download yet?

Comment

Noo, don't own a PSP...

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                            Noo, don't own a PSP...

I imagine it'll get a PSP/PS3 update sooner or later though as they will be doing that to all games and it is such a HUGE franchise so I imagine it'll be a priority for them to get done.

Comment

Demo=great.
                              Put my order in, I look forward to losing to some of you guys soon. I will get a jammy hole or two along the way though!

Comment

Thing is, games like this I prefer to get fully English verison and I also didn't realise it was out so soon...I may not be joining you guys online for a while!

I got a right cheeky chip in earlier, completely cocked a tee-shot up on a par 3, ended up in the weeds, but chipped in for a birdie.

I far prefer games like this to Tiger Woods, I've never been a fan of the "real-time" swining aspects, my all time favourite golf game was the original PGA Tour Golf on the Mega-Drive, my dad and I used to play it together religiously.

It's really nice to find a damn good golf game with bags of character too.

Comment

Working...
                                X