Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Japanese boxes do, but not very often.

Comment

Why did I buy this? Oh yes, because it's a puzzler.

Comment

Arcade stick thats about 10 years above my skill level but hey, im investing in the future...and i like big parcels from japan

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
          ...and i like big parcels from japan
          They are so very nice aren't they.

In time for LBP and nice and japanesey.

Comment

Finally decided to pick this one up as I'd heard it was quite a good little game.

Comment

Ive been after a boxed copy of that game for ages , nice one

Comment

Oh yeah, think I remember reading a positive review in NGC/NGamer back in the day.

Comment

Got that somewhere here (complete) too, picked it up for five quid in CEX when I visited Manchester a few years back (along with getting R-Type Delta for a quid!).
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Came back from Hong Kong a week and a bit ago - didn't buy too many games though:-

Comment

Haven't posted in here in ages (early July was the last time) so here's my stuff since then:

Comment

How is jake hunter ? i ask this because i am thinking of getting

this week i bought

The Orange Box and Lego Star Wars for PS3
                        Last edited by hush; 25-08-2008, 21:42.

Comment

Originally posted by hush View Post
                          How is jake hunter ? i ask this because i am thinking of getting
                          Just got round to starting it today. It's a text adventure although it's meant to be pretty poor. I enjoyed Hotel Dusk though so am sure I will get something out of this

Annoying that there's only 3 cases versus the 6 in the Japanese original...

Comment

thank you

Comment

Couple of items that arrived within the last week or so, the Gioteck triggers make a massive difference to the crappy PS3 analogue triggers.

Comment

Are those triggers any different to the ones that were on PSM a while back? I have a set of those here and they're awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X