Clear All

Comment

I'm guessing they are promo shirts?

You selling?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
        Search for "Sega USB".
        Ack, all gone now! Sod's law, really.

Edit: They're back up- just bought a few. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
        Last edited by Decider-VT; 15-09-2008, 10:14.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
          Hey Mike, did you enjoy Gamesfest too? Or do you Game guys call it something different? I got the Ken T-Shirt, wish there had been a C. Viper one in my size but no joy.

Comment

Is that the event that they were hoping SF4 would be at? Was it there?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
              ...and a SCIV stick for the 360.

Y'know, I really want one of those Hori EX2s to get into 3rd Strike with. I just wish I didn't have to pay ?60 for it =(

Comment

Well I finally found me a Korean version of Rogue Galaxy, which features full English text. It was sealed and also came with a guide book, which is unfortunatley in Korean text. I would put a pic up, but that attachments feature with the paper clip seems to have eluded me.

It's the final game I will have purchased from the forum, having lost trade access due to the draconian policing of the site (IMO). Still I'm happy, and I offer thanks to the person who sourced it for me.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

doh-doh-doh-doh-doh-doh-doh-DonPatch.

Sexy time!

Comment

*thumbs up*

Comment

*Three thumbs up* here.

Going to throw a few hundred credits at it now and complete it. Played the first three bosses earlier and I survived longer on my first life than I have even done when playing on a keyboard.

Hopefully should be getting DOJ this or next week as well.

Comment

both are awesome, I don't think I could choose between the two, DOJ has a better bee system I think, but its just so hard, it'll drain your spirit.

Have a go beating my score too ! (its pathetic)

Comment

That's one complicated PCB. Make sure you're strapped up when handling it!

Comment

nah, I never do that when handling mine, just be careful and you're alright

Comment

welp, didn't get onto the second loop (no surprise, heh).

I need to clear out the highscores on the board but I doubt I'd ever get anywhere near your scores Kernow. I truly suck at shumps.

Comment

It doesn't save hiscores so you'll have no problem clearing them

Comment

Working...
                                X