Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never seen the ones on PSM so not sure, I think these are a big improvement on the standard triggers though, I always had a problem with my fingers slipping, these have a lip on the bottom which stops that.

Comment

Sound similar to the PSM ones. The problem with those is that they take it to the other extreme rather than just making them curve slightly up - they're more like a ski-jump!

Comment

Same as the PSM ones fella.
        Last edited by huxley; 27-08-2008, 16:34.

Comment

Bought a replacement stand for the Wii, ended up going for the Hori illuminated one they sell on playasia.
          This thing is brighter than the fires of hell

Lights up both sides of the console, and because it takes up 2 USB slots in the back it instead has a spare usb slot in the front of the stand (underneathe a flap).

I don't think it turns off when you go into standby though, which i guess would be annoying if you didn't pull out the plug.

Comment

2 Wii's !

Pharfetchd I love your avatar, that sketch is genius

Comment

Pharfetchd, is that the Boku no Natsuyasumi 3 guide book?

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                Pharfetchd I love your avatar, that sketch is genius
                lol, it is pure genius, best Dave Chappelle sketch by far! Game...........Blouses

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                Pharfetchd, is that the Boku no Natsuyasumi 3 guide book?
                It is, it's pretty good, has a big index of all the bugs, fish and bottle caps you can find and their locations as well, not used that bit at the minute though as I want to try and find as much as possible myself first. I was looking through it the other day and it looks like theres answers for the questions that the man in the truck asks you, I always got stuck on that bit.

Comment

Yoink!

Comment

Nice! Love that game. Never managed to finish it in the arcade, the last boss was solid even when someone left the infinite credits on accidentally.

Comment

Does this count?

I also got the P3 artbook and an Okami artbook for my birthday back in August. Both are very shiny =)

(closer shot)

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                        Nice! Love that game. Never managed to finish it in the arcade, the last boss was solid even when someone left the infinite credits on accidentally.
                        Just gave it a first proper play through. Turned it down to Level-2 and lobbed 15 credits in. Only managed to supa Fernandeath on the last credit. That bugger is hard... or I just Really suck.

Comment

Acer Aspire One, 2 USB Saturn pads and a SCIV stick for the 360.

Comment

Where did you get those Saturn USB pads from?

Comment

Originally posted by redzoo View Post
                              Where did you get those Saturn USB pads from?
                              Have a look on ebay. There's quite a few on there atm.

Comment

Search for "Sega USB".

Comment

Working...
                                X