X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noice

Comment

Love that boxart. Buy it in a shop or has it come from somewhere online?

Comment

Friends shop

Comment

One for kiddies, at a throw away price (thanks Currys!)

Comment

Few cheap bits from the past couple of days:

Comment

One more!

Comment

My home made hardback cursed diary turned up for shinrei camera along with the game itself & a ninokuni guidebook too.

Comment

Wow, that hardback diary looks great!

Comment

Theres a couple more pics in the first play thread.

Comment

Had ?15 on a Game card and panicked. Ended up with a pretty nice haul using their buy 2 get one free. S&P was used but the dude gave me a sealed copy.

Last edited by Brad; 02-02-2012, 14:59.

Comment

Two new 360 games today. Never Dead and Soul Calibur 5

Never Dead came with a paper giving me codes for 4 extra abilities while in the case was two more codes for another 2 abilities. Soul Calibur also came with a code for two new characters. Silver and black knights and some guy who looks like a piano player from a cowboy western bar.

Comment

Hi Yakumo,

Please can you do a First Play on Never Dead when you get around to playing it?

I like the idea of an immortal character and this is little bit different to your usual CoD-type scenarios, but does it stray close the DMCry series, The Darkness 2 and other demonic games?

Comment

Courtesy of Gregg Moss cheers dude

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Hi Yakumo,

Please can you do a First Play on Never Dead when you get around to playing it?

I like the idea of an immortal character and this is little bit different to your usual CoD-type scenarios, but does it stray close the DMCry series, The Darkness 2 and other demonic games?
                              Well, I had an hours play today and so far it's interesting but a bit fiddly. Also, you loose your body parts WAY too easily. I mean, every hit loses you one body part.

The camera pisses me off at times too however it does look nice but could look better. It's still early days though so I can't really do a First Play just now but I will do if nobody else does in a few days. Never Dead could turn out to be a fantastic game once I get in to it. After all, I thought Dead Island was a sack of **** the first hour or so I played it. now I love the game.

Just one more thing. The Japanese version of Never Dead is all in English (text and voice) as long as your 360's language is set to English.

Comment

GAME not quite dead yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X