X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALL THE EDITIONS.

Comment

Well, I don't have the US Collector's Edition yet (that's on the way)

Comment

Must say, as much as I think Limited Editions are mostly tat, that Crystal Edition box looks pretty nice.

I won't ask how much it was though.

I'll probably rebuy FF13 (4th time?) and complete it and move onto 13-2 once it's like ?15 new.

Comment

Hope gameplay get me my steel book ff13-2 today

Comment

MGS HD Collection Limited Edition

Comment

^What's I like inside?

Comment

Hmmmm, never ever tried MGS properly. Had a faff about a few times but the HD release could get me into it.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  ^What's I like inside?
                  Rather than photos from me, this unboxing video courtesy of Zavvi should do the trick. It's a lovely limited edition.

Comment

Why oh why did I cancel my zavvi LE order

Comment

I thought I wouldn't get FF today so instead I picked up the CE from CEX yesterday (along side SCV), then it arrived this morning, one beat up box... GAME charged me 4 times for it and theres no sign of my pre-order goods or the other one. Went to gamestation and my friend gave me the pre-order goods. Then went ASDA and saw an O-ring version so I got it too...

Now this makes me cry...

Hopefully GAME sort it out and get me my other Crystal Edition, my pre-order crap and give me a refund for the extra charges...

Comment

ezee beats me by a few hours ...

Comment

That Metal Gear LE looks awesome. Is it sold out everywhere?

EDIT: just clocked it on Zavvi
                          Last edited by Atticus; 04-02-2012, 09:02.

Comment

This is everything I have picked up in the last month. Now I have a working PC I can share!

DS/3DS.

PSP.

SNES.

PS2/GCN.

Skint now!

Comment

As smexy as that MGS CE is and I do want that art book, my copy of Peace Walker on PSP and soon to be copy of Snake Eater on 3DS will make it a bit of a redundant package, given that I never really cared all that much for SoL

Comment

Sometimes living in Japan has a big advantage if you're a foreign 360 gamer. Because most of the population can't speak English, all Asian imports get reduced to crazy prices as soon as a Japanese version is released. Today, I got brand new Mass Effect 2 and Fall Out New Vegas both for 500 yen each.

But get this, a Korean 360 game! I've never seen one of these for sale in Japan. Again, because the game is in English is was only 500 yen. All instructions, packing and disc are in Korean though unlike Asian releases which are English and Chinese.

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                                X