Prince of Persia Classic confirmed for XBLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince of Persia Classic confirmed for XBLA

Ubisoft have confirmed that Prince of Persia will be coming onto xbox live arcade with Gameloft in charge of development.
    Apparently it will include tweaked traps and enhanced HD graphics of course. Check out the shots though not bad at all.....

Release date has been touted as early summer, will be nice to replay through again, I have lost count of how many versions I have played of this game.

Trailer too
    Last edited by Family Fry; 15-05-2007, 01:00.

Nice. I hope you can play the untarted original too though.

Comment

That's pretty awesome. As good as the Sands of Time update was nothing can beat the original for puzzle/skill based platforming shenanigans. More of this sort of thing please!

Comment

That looks great - love PoP, so will be definitely into this

Comment

I love PoP. An update like this is most welcome.

Here's hoping it has the extra levels from the brilliant SNES version.

Comment

I'm sure it wont be a patch on the Sam Coupé version, but does look rather nice.

Comment

Trailer:

Gameplay trailer of Prince of Persia Classic, DLC on Xbox 360.

EDIT: Ooops, posted earlier.

Comment

Looks excellent - Hope they expand (slightly) the swordplay without ruining what made it great to start with !!!

Flashback next please

Comment

Flashback indeed! And Another World and Heart of the Alien. I've already got numerous versions of each (where applicable ) but they don't have achievement points.

Comment

I reckon judging from this:

The latest video game news, reviews and features from the team at Edge Magazine. Subscribe here today.

That Another World surely must be a future candidate for XBLA goodness. The two are just made for each other!

Comment

Looks like they've tweaked it quite a lot, with all the fancy wall-flips and stuff.

Pity they're using the Two Thrones Prince model. I'd have preferred ol' pyjama-boy.

Comment

Wednesday June 13th's title will be this one...

No price has been given, 800-1200 a given really.

Comment

Looks awesome, a nice way to update 2d prince of persia games. Definitely buying it (if demo is good)

Comment

It's now been confirmed as 800 points (and still on for this week).

Comment

Buy - Just need to get the points in.

Any kind of multiplayer angle being chucked in ?

edit : Who cares - Just watched the trailer - This is easily on for top XBLA game to date......

Comment

Working...
                              X