Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folk Soul/Folk Lore demo on friday

demo on friday.

i only got my ps3 yesterday so this will make me sort my japanese account out

Thanks for the heads up, i watched the trailer the other day seems like a pretty unique game.

Comment

I hope this is good!!!

For some reason I have a horrible feeling that it's going to be bad! Hopefully not though...

Comment

watched the video on gamersyde last night, looked really good until halfway through when it takes a left turn down generic fantasy action lane.

Comment

That's exactly what I thought...may end up being a pretty standard RPG.
          I'm really hoping this turns out well though.

Comment

Yeah thats exactly my thoughts the game had a nice vibe going on and then that fantasy stuff and way too many colourful things put me off slightly, either way I'll be downloading the demo and if its decent I'm guessin the JP release on the 21st with have english options so that may be my first PS3 game that I actually pre-order...

Comment

Demo is up on the JPN store. It's just over a gig. I'm currenty downloading it. I'll post my impressions when i've played it.

Comment

Played through the demo and to be honest, I'm not overly impressed by it. Some beautiful backdrops and interesting character design, mind.

Comment

Bah its rubbish i was slightly interested in this but demo put me well off framerate is iffy too.

Comment

Same here. There seems to be a lot of emphasis on the sixaxis. The frame rate stutters quite a bit in some areas. It seems like I'll have to wait for an English language version to get the most out of it too. I liked the character designs though. The graphics are very hum drum. It reminds me a bit of Enchanted Arms in the fact that the paths seem to be laid out in a linear fashion and you can't really explore fully without hitting an invisible barrier. This comes as a disappointment overall. The load times are ok though. I noticed on the title screen that there is an 'install' option but with the load times being as quick as they are I can't really see this making much difference.

I may pick up the USA version of this, but, then again, I might not. I think it would have to be cheap before I invested in this.

Comment

I just feel ripped of with these sort of backgrounds that have an invisible boundry which cuts off i.e. just as you wanted to walk into the water a little on the beach Can't interact with anything except NPCs.

Comment

This is a last gen game with slightly shinier graphics. Nothing next gen about it at all.

Comment

I knew it would be ****e. Saves me D/Ling it now I guess.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

anyone got any ideas why i can't see this on the store?

is it japanese only? i created an account saying i was in hong kong so it would be in english. i've downloaded the ninja gaiden demo so i assumed i had got the right region.

any ideas?

Comment

Japan mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X