No announcement yet.

Folk Soul/Folk Lore demo on friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't usually take long for them to update them once it's been done in one Store.

Comment

Yeah, hopefully I won't have to wait too long. It's been on the USA/JPN stores for ages though. Well over 2 months.

Patience is not one my virtues, lol
      Last edited by phorenzik; 07-06-2007, 14:03.

Comment

Anybody going for this one?

I heard that the voice-acting was done in London for this, so it'll be Resi-like by the sounds of it as far as translation goes (English speaking/Japanese menus/subtitles).

Famitsu gave it a decent score as well...

Comment

I didn't like it. Looked okay, but combat just felt basic. Did not make me think, "oh that was good", once.

Comment

I'm gonna wait on to see how "import-friendly" it is before-hand, since Ninja Gaiden Sigma is out the following week.

Comment

I'll buy it on the strength of it being rather pretty, as long as it's not too long. Won't be picking up the JP version though unless all of the written text/subtitles are in English, which seems unlikely after the demo.

Comment

I'll deffo be buying the full game, based upon the demo. It doesn't look as though the language barrier will be a problem.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                X