No announcement yet.

Folk Soul/Folk Lore demo on friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so japan and hong kong have different stores?

balls. cheers hoolak

Comment

Yep. Though the HK does usually get the same stuff as Japan i.e. the PS titles, but a bit later. From what I've seen over the months, anyway.

Comment

You must need an actual Japan account ive got it DL'in now and i choose Japan not HK.

Comment

There is a lot of stuff on the JP Store at the moment which isn't on the HK one yet.

It's definitely worth signing up for...

Comment

Shame Wirecard don't work with the Jap store. Would of liked to get me a King of Fighters game.

Comment

I'm avtually quite enjoying this game for some reason??lol

I really wasn't expecting to as there is absolutely nothing new in it but it does seem to be a fair old fashioned RPG to me.

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
              Shame Wirecard don't work with the Jap store. Would of liked to get me a King of Fighters game.

I'm not sure why it didn't work for you as I had no problems buying '97???

What did it do when you tried?

Comment

duh...it just occured to me that i need to add funds to my Wirecard account. Whoopsie! Gonna get KOF96

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                  duh...it just occured to me that i need to add funds to my Wirecard account. Whoopsie! Gonna get KOF96
                  Lol...just did exactly the same myself!!
                  Went back in and was taking photos to show you step by step how to do it and it kept failing. Finally worked out what it was...downloading Guilty Gear now.

There are loads of games to download there!! They have R-Type Delta (PS3&PSP) which I bought in the HK Store but it was PSP only there. Was tempted to download again but will just wait for the upgrade on mine.

Some of the covers look really familiar but I can't work out what the hell they are?? I'm convinced I remember them and they are good but I'm not going to buy them just in case they aren't!!

Comment

I just played it and i enjoyed it tbh, its far from rubbish imo. Sixaxis use in the game isnt that bad, at least its well implemented and easy to use.

Its a pretty generic hack and slash with a few new ideas i guess but i did enjoy it. It looks fantastic i thought, the cutscenes look great and I love the style of them. I think the vivid colours and enviroments look amazing. Yeah the framerate isnt rock solid but its hardly a stuttering mess either.

So yeah id say its nothing "NEXT GEN" gameplay wise overall but i still found it enjoyable and will deffo buy it, but then i do love hack and slash games in general.
                    Last edited by Ajay1986; 01-06-2007, 23:00.

Comment

Did I download the same game demo as you lot?
                      All that seemed to happen was I wonder around a pretty much deserted town and talk to a few people in a bar.
                      I couldn't seem to do anything apart from talking, no hacking and no slashing!
                      Or does that come later in the demo?

Comment

Yeah it comes later. Where did u get up to, did you go into the pub and back out again cause the fighting starts just after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
                          There are loads of games to download there!! They have R-Type Delta (PS3&PSP) which I bought in the HK Store but it was PSP only there. Was tempted to download again but will just wait for the upgrade on mine.
                          Apparently all of the HK downloadables are for the PSP and the PS3 now mate, so you should just be able to re-download it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
                            Yeah it comes later. Where did u get up to, did you go into the pub and back out again cause the fighting starts just after that.
                            Yeah I did that, but then couldn't figure out what to do next so I got fed up and then deleted the demo!

If it turns out that its quite good I might try re-downloading it, however it was to slow an intro for a demo for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                              Apparently all of the HK downloadables are for the PSP and the PS3 now mate, so you should just be able to re-download it.
                              Nice....
                              When I go into my Download List there is a new license for it to work on PSP&PS3 now!!

Comment

Jumping Flash on the HK store is still PSP only. It's annoying for me becasue it's for PS3 & PSP on the USA and JPN stores. I don't want to have to buy it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X