Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers forgot what it was - it won an award at SEMA

Comment

The GT site has a bit of an update. It did used to say 'Target release date...', but now it's changed to 'Release date Dec 13th 2007'.

Also, there's a new 'Product outline and update schedule for GT5P' (feature list) here.

Some of the features mentioned ...

37 cars.
      5 courses, 10 layouts.
      Online features - Online events (Multiplayer race with maximum 16 people).
      Online events (Time Trial).
      Online Time Trial ranking boards.
      Download ghosts from Time Trial ranking boards.
      Last edited by hudson; 11-12-2007, 07:06.

Comment

Nice, i might have to buy the prologue after all ...

Comment

Yeah nice to see online leaderboards etc confirmed.

Fingers crossed for this going up late evening Weds (UK time), though god knows how big the download will be.

Comment

Oh dear:

Additional Online Features will be provided on Dec. 25, 2007
            - Online Events (Multiplayer Race with Maximum 16 People)
            - Online Events (Time Trial)
            - Online Time Trial Ranking Boards
            - Download Ghosts from Online Time Trial Ranking Boards
            - InformationMuseum (Car Dealers' History)

Gives us some time to brush up our skills first though I suppose.

Comment

That date's as close to 100% as we're ever going to get with GT I think!

It's really good to see such an international roster of cars in this, I was half expecting only Japanese cars.

Some of my favourites so far:
              Acura - NSX
              Chevrolet - Corvette Z06 (C6)
              Dodge Viper - GTS
              Ferrari - 599
              Ferrari - F430

It's good to see that there will at least be limited GT-TV activity in Prologue too.

Is it bad that when I think about Christmas now that all I'm thinking about is 16 player races online?

EDIT:
              They also have a new site for this called The New Standard which has screens & videos and more details of the different events available in the game.
              Last edited by JP; 11-12-2007, 09:37.

Comment

I missed the delayed date for the online features. Strange to be getting it on xmas day.

Comment

Really don't like to be getting over excited about something which is basically a demo but....AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

The London track does look amazing!

Christmas Day is a strange release date for the online features. Managing to excuse myself early from Christmas lunch to go download the patch should be interesting.

Comment

That looks too good. Must be touched up n shiz, no?

I'm like the dad in this ad

Comment

ARGH! Now if only my damn ebay seller would hurry up and send me my PSN ticket!

Comment

Very tempted to pick this up now. Can't get it online (have a UK account of a UK system) so I may have to find a pre-order for the disc version.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            Very tempted to pick this up now. Can't get it online (have a UK account of a UK system) so I may have to find a pre-order for the disc version.
                            Just buy a 5000 yen PSN card from ebay like me and then get the code emailed to you

Comment

Originally posted by On The Edge of Insanity View Post
                              The London track does look amazing!

Christmas Day is a strange release date for the online features. Managing to excuse myself early from Christmas lunch to go download the patch should be interesting.
                              Argh! I'm at my parents on Christmas Day!

Note to self: Install wireless network at my parents house ready for Christmas so that I can use Remote Play to download it.

Comment

The replays always look a bit better than the in game graphics as they are able to improve the shaders a bit. There won't be a world of difference though.

A picture of hoolak looking at that screen!

Comment

Working...
                                X