X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um..yes, yes we have!

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
      Late tomorrow at the very earliest probably...

OK, I say we do it in shifts. 3 hours each and txt messages sent out by the first person to see it.
      • As it was my idea, I nominate ME to do the next 3 hours.
      • hoolak you can take the 24 - 3 shift
      • huxley 3 - 6
      As it's then prety much day time I think we should then extend the shifts to..6 hours at a time?
      • MarioMark 6 - 12
      • DavidHollis 12 - 18
      Evening hours...
      • ChrisField 18 - 21
      • Me 21 - 24
      What do you lot think? I do love it when a plan comes together!!

Just all have a nice quiet think about it and then let me know what you're thinking...
      Nice how you get the easiest time slot

Comment

... fair enough.

Beers and Crash Team Racing on the PS3 for me tonight then!

Will check every half hour, honest!

Comment

Originally posted by HaHaUK View Post
          Nice how you get the easiest time slot
          See this is the problem that you get sometimes! People just don't understand the work that goes on behind the scenes in projects the size of Prologue!

I've spent hours today nailing 1000s of friggin tiny flashing, blinking multi coloured bas***d lights onto the front of my bloody house in the freezing cold and I still managed to come inside and keep checking for the sake of every one of you here!

I decided to do that because I'm just a very giving person in this way...

Comment

Although I won't be getting the game - I am happy to help with translations where I can. Most are pretty basic - harder ones....wait til someone else does it!

Comment

Guessing quite a few of the options etc will be the same as the demo, thanks for the offer though - expect a PM from John Parry about 10 minutes after it's finished downloading

Comment

Post pics of what you want translated and I'll do it.

Comment

good stuff, saif and kryss.

Comment

My motivation:

"Imagine if somebody thought of getting Minna no Golf and then thought it would be too hard with the Japanese....Then they saw the translations on here and thought it WAS worth getting. Oh the JOY!"

Comment

I like people asking for my help. It's purely an ego thing.

Comment

I went onto the JPN store a minute ago and saw three new items .. gets hopes up ... they were all new PS1 games ggrrrr.

Comment

Heh, PSU have changed their story about the damage in Prologue, surprisingly enough.

EDIT: GT teaches you to drive well and safely. FACT.

DOUBLE EDIT: Gamersyde will have direct feed of the London track up shortly, apparently.
                          Last edited by Number45; 12-12-2007, 08:02.

Comment

The hard copy has been shipped by Renchi. Come on scej, don't be shy.

Comment

New video of the London track to whet your appetitie further, big resolution and file size so must be top notch quality.

Our hard working friend DjMizuhara just got back home with his copy of Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, and already uploaded this video showing the London track. Looking really really good! Update: Added the intro video, as always for a GT game it's ver classy stuff! Update 2: Added another London video, cockpit view at 60 fps! Update 3: It's Fuji Speedway's turn to be unveiled via this long video.

Comment

That looks rather special!

ChrisField 18 - 21
                                GT5P > 3 week old baby! I wish I had time to sit refreshing PSN between 6 and 9...
                                Last edited by ChrisF; 12-12-2007, 10:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X