No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks awesome but so it should with no crash damage (Joke). No really looks brilliant but GT always does.

Comment

And it seems in car view is in there too? Or is that already in the HD demo?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        Look at the blemishes in the white line alongside the F430, even the small black mark in the road. Do you see it, the repetition? </Columbo>
        Yeah, you ruined it for us now!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
          Only 2 views in HD version. 3rd pers.. carson? and bumper.

Comment

looks spot on, better start saving for that 24? BenQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
              In car view was confirmed a while back for GT5, I'm not sure it'll appear in GT5 Prologue but there's a good chance.

Comment

Certainly the best looking driving game so far!!

One thing I have to say though...SIX CARS??? I know it's only Prologue and it'll be out about a year before the real game but hopefully they'll up the number of cars on the tracks on the track by the time Prologue is released too.

Comment

Z4!! purchase GET!

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
                    In car view was confirmed a while back for GT5, I'm not sure it'll appear in GT5 Prologue but there's a good chance.

Cheers, wasn't sure, but good to know for definite.

Comment

Sony released this brand new trailer of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue during their private games show in Japan called Playstation Premiere. Some new images should follow. Update: Added 15 1080p images.

New trailer from today's Japanese Sony press event. The cars look outstanding. The track (and in particular the trees on an overhead shot) less so.

Comment

Polyphony still have their presentational front-end skills though.

Comment

The video looks so much better than the gash they showed at E3 last week!

Comment

You reckon? Perhaps it was the stream conveying things which weren't there properly but I was more impressed by the footage they showed at Sony's E3 conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept View Post
                              You reckon? Perhaps it was the stream conveying things which weren't there properly but I was more impressed by the footage they showed at Sony's E3 conference.
                              The E3 one looks ace at the start (in the pit) and then goes into to the circular view of the car during that section there are some really horrible low detail environments (tree tunnel). there were a few sections towards the endthat looked better but this on the whole is more impressive and more like the game we'll be seeing before xmas (prologue anyway).

Interesting move making GTHD free as they can now do prologue instore and charge for it and no one will complain (as long as the price is fair).

Comment

I'll take those models over car damage anyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X