No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a comparison chart to see what the different between USA/Europe version of X package.

Comment

You likely have to be a true elite player to take a shot at that Gullwing. Which means I wouldn't stand a chance. That, and I don't like Mercedes anyway.

I go with the regular edition.
      Last edited by saturn-gamer; 04-08-2010, 18:58.

Comment

I'm not a fan either, but if I thought I had the slightest chance of winning that car I would be on the Signature Edition like a shot!

Regular for me as well. As much as I like the look of extras in retail packages, I NEVER touch them.

Comment

Only one thing missing from the European set. A release date. March 2011

Comment

The article says "later this year".

Comment

The pre-order is over 18 months old so I forgot I had it. I've got the standard version pre-ordered at Shopto for ?30 so it's that one I'm going for. There's so little coming out late this year now that I'm hoping this makes a November release.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                The article says "later this financial year".
                fixed

Comment

Does it? *checks*

Comment

anyone else seen the details of gt 5 signature edition. had an email from gameplay for preorder at £149.99, that is more than i was expecting to pay for it

you get

The Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition includes:

Special Signature Edition contoured metal case in metallic black
                    Exclusive branded SLS AMG 1:43 model car.
                    Gran Turismo Leather wallet including entry method into Signature Edition in-game competition to win Mercedes vehicle.
                    Branded USB key (containing MB trailers and GT/GT Academy trailers)
                    Exclusive Polyphony designed dynamic theme
                    5 x collector's edition cars with performance enhancements and exclusive livery + 6 x pre-order vehicles.
                    GT branded key fob
                    Signature Edition coffee table book
                    Drivers/strategy guide

Comment

Originally posted by wod View Post
                      anyone else seen the details of gt 5 signature edition.
                      Yes. http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showpost.p...postcount=1506

Comment

yes just seen it now as i checked the last couple of pages. i'm still tempted even at that price as i want the book and model car and that what comes with it.

going to be seriously limited though to cost this much

Comment

GT5 release date confirmed (again?) for the 3rd November 2010 in Europe.

You can pre-order it now at Amazon, so let's hope it really is coming out now.

Comment

Sony have a smaller invitation only "GT5 Breakout" event tomorrow, GT Planet & InsideSimRacing announced a couple of days ago that they are teaming up to to report to attend it.

They've also been invited to interview Yamauchi on Wednesday. It will more than likely be the first proper interview he's had in absolutely years as most sites don't seem to have any idea what they're talking about when it comes to Gran Turismo.

Keep an eye on both GT Planet & InsideSimracing over the next few days as there really is nowhere better online to get hold of this sort of information.

Comment

Timing would make sense for a PS3 + GT5 bundle nicely in time for Christmas.

Got a feeling I posted the same thing 12 months back lol.

Comment

A lot of information and screens are coming from Germany.

As John say's, best place for all information is GT Planet.

Highlights are Go Karting cars & tracks, Course Editor, feature called your lounge where you can party up online, 3 new courses revealed, dynamic weather on certain tracks and possibly all and more reveals about what cars are premium.

Also their new Wind system has been shown off and really adds a level of polish that is lacking from other racers.

Watch the sand being kicked up and moving over the car below.

Comment

Working...
                                X