Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first update for this is live now, it's 133MBs

Also, first video of the damage that is possible at higher levels.

I'm still not really interested in visible damage but in combination with what this hidden trophy suggests the damage does start get interesting for me.

Rollover - Total a car by flipping it over.

Yamauchi mentioned ages ago that he wasn't sure whether he'd include "one hit kills" on cars but I do think there's a place for it in the higher levels.

Comment

just got mine in the post too, from game.

Comment

Damm it, I want my signature edition today but preordered in store so won't get until tomorrow

Comment

I've been ordering/cancelling/ordering.. (rinse repeat) for the last few weeks and I'm finally caught in the hype and have ordered it. Damn you guys..

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
            I think I read that the Japanese intro is the same, except for the music which is Moon Over The Castle.

Instant win for the Jap version, I love that theme

Mine was ordered from Shopto so might have arrived by now (or whatever time the postie can be bothered)

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Lazarou View Post
              Gonna be a long day at work.
              From HiFiWigWam? haha small world

Comment

Played prologue with my Wheel last night. Only 180 degrees of travel but it's accurate and the Force Feedback feels good so fingers crossed it'll still work with GT5. Found myself going round Daytona for about an hour. Am I right in thinking GT5 has Nascar in it? If so I think I'm gonna spend a long time playing that!

Comment

I hope mine arrives today. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                    From HiFiWigWam? haha small world
                    Yes indeedy!

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                      Am I right in thinking GT5 has Nascar in it? If so I think I'm gonna spend a long time playing that!

t's a shame they only have up to 16 cars on the track in GT5 but I'm still looking forward to it for some reason.

Comment

I think it's the colourful cars. Other than that, NASCAR is a snoozefest!

Comment

Moon Over The Castle was by Vince DiCola? 0_o

LEGEND IN MOTION.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                            Am I right in thinking GT5 has Nascar in it? If so I think I'm gonna spend a long time playing that!
                            Yup, it's in there

I'll no doubt approach this the same as I do all sim racers and only end up using 4 cars.

Car 1 - The toyota from Initial D as it canes most early races
                            Car 2 - The closest to my own car
                            Car 3 - A novelty car like a Herbie a like or the DeLorean
                            Car 4 - Something uber powered that canes most the races in the game

Comment

Haha, i've only used AE86 in car games the past 3 years.

Comment

Think il buy this game just to look at cos it looks incredible lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X