No announcement yet.

Sonic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achievement 12 looks a tricky! So is this 400pts? I'm a sucker for the GHZ music....

Comment

Sonic rocks on XBL!!!! Loving this and Golden Axe - roll on Sonic 2!!

Comment

I manage to complete it - short game?

Anyone else get the nice bug of if you put your own custom soundtrack on, you won't hear any sound at all ? Great (sarcasm).

Also what is a Chaos Emerald and how does one get one ?

Comment

Finish a level with 50+ rings and there'll be a giant ring after the finishing post at the end of the level. Jump into the ring and you're transported to a little mini game where you can collect said emerald

Comment

Ta, done that a few times but didn't know they were there, I just thought it was some bonus stage to get loads of coins.

The saving really makes collecting emeralds easy.... save right as you've finished the level, unlimited goes... damn my achievement whoring.

Comment

does the classic cheat work on this?

my impression from the demo is that it probably wont. as it seems to start the proper game straight at Level 1, no intro.

Comment

Well managed to get 170/200 out of it, can't complete the game in under 40 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
                  Is it really mario mark?

You should be ashamed
                  lol, sorry man. I used to be more of a Sonic fan. But if you compare the Xbox 360 Sonic game, next to Super Mario Galaxy, then you get your answer.

Originally posted by kendra View Post
                  Well managed to get 170/200 out of it, can't complete the game in under 40 minutes...
                  Try man try! I'm gonna go for the full 200 whack, not done it on a XBLA game yet.

Comment

Well I did one speed run and had no idea what time I had, since there's no way of knowing. So I guess I need to play again and record all the times, should be easy since now I know most of the routes (Hopefully the under 40 minute achievement is just the sum of all the times at the end of the map).

I really did think the game was longer than this!

Comment

such a timeless classic.Feels as good to play today as it did way back when.What happened to sonic

Comment

Wow, the download is 29mb. Wonder what's packed in there? Is the music all pre-recorded rather than emulated maybe?

Comment

1st go, got 9/12 achievements
                          only 3 to get

Collect all the Chaos Diamonds
                          Complete under 40 minutes
                          do the 2nd act in a speedy time

Ill try maybe over the weekend. it was easy tho

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                            Wow, the download is 29mb. Wonder what's packed in there? Is the music all pre-recorded rather than emulated maybe?
                            Good point. The zipped rom file isn't even a MB!

You can't do the Up, Down, Left, Right cheat either because the menu is different.

Comment

Indeed my one real criticism of both the Sega Vintage games is that you only seem to be able to have the attract mode running in a tiny window.

Unless anybody knows different...

Comment

200/200

Comment

Working...
                                X