No announcement yet.

[360] MotoGP 07 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've managed a 1:09 I think playing multiplayer - It's SO good I mean it was nowhere on my radar and now I must have it ASAP. We had some races yesterday on the Autobahn and if all the "extreme" tracks are that good I doubt I'll even touch the proper tracks - Laguna seems so dry & boring after Autobahn.

Absolutely amazing - can't wait to get online with y'all

Comment

The extreme tracks in '06 were all pretty good fun.

I agree with Marty though, MotoGP2 is still the best version of the series to date. Only thing is most people will be playing this newest version over that simply because it is the new kid on the block.

I'll check out the demo later so I'll reserve total judgement till then but honestly though Im glad they've fixed the graphical issues which spoilt '06 they still really need to do more with each years rollout. I read on Teamxbox this is still using the same graphics engine from last year so they might completely rewrite it next year.

I still want full voice chat though. It was acceptable back in the day on Xbox but come on, 16 players it may be but only being able to chat to 3 of them is archaic now. At least make it possible to chat to 8/16 on the track.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        I still want full voice chat though. It was acceptable back in the day on Xbox but come on, 16 players it may be but only being able to chat to 3 of them is archaic now. At least make it possible to chat to 8/16 on the track.
        But I think this is one of the reasons why it runs so well online with 16 players, as it may lag otherwise. At least if you're in a game full of mates you can all talk, instead of just listening to one person. I find it funy when you over take someone and ruin their conversation because they can no longer talk to each other.

Comment

There were 5 or 6 of us yesterday and we could all hear each other at all times ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
            There were 5 or 6 of us yesterday and we could all hear each other at all times ?
            Maybe they have sorted it then? I've not had the chance to chat with people on it yet.

Comment

Looks weak compared to Laguna on Forza2. The fact that Forza2 isn't a graphical wonder, only proves how lacking MotoGP07 is.

MotoGP games on the XB1 always looked nice. The standard was high. I thought GP06 was a rush-job, but whilst 07 is better, it does prove that the team behind it aren't one of the best.

I hope Namco deliver something special for this gen.

Comment

Anyone know if we are going to see a return of the wet tracks and rain from the earlier games?

Comment

Don't think so, it's not listed as a "new" feature anyway.

Comment

has this been put back a while as shopto now have it as released on the 24th August instead of this week.

Comment

Not looking good is it. It was originally down for 24th Aug, then brought forward to 3rd Aug few weeks back now indeed seems back to 24th

Going to phone a mate at GAME now ...

EDIT: yes it's been delayed, they think it's 24th but that's not been 100% confirmed !?!

Comment

Aw pish was really looking forward to getting it this week - Nevermind I'll finish up me other racers and get this with Bioshock at the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey View Post
                          Anyone know if we are going to see a return of the wet tracks and rain from the earlier games?
                          I thought this was a given after Climax said they only made a few tracks have rain in '06, this would be impletmented in '07.

Is it not happening? Bugger if it isint.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
                            Looks weak compared to Laguna on Forza2. The fact that Forza2 isn't a graphical wonder, only proves how lacking MotoGP07 is.
                            OT: It's funny, but I thought Forza 2 looked pretty poor too after playing the demo but then after getting the full game and experiencing tracks like Suzuka and Nordschleife I now consider it, in parts at least, one of the 360's best looking games. But anyway, back on topic, I've only played the MotoGP 07 demo for around an hour but found it rather lacklustre in every department.

Comment

The last one was region free. If it doesn't get delayed in US, then VG+ are on stand by.

Comment

its not out until the 29th august in the US, so the pal one is still 5 days before there release.

Comment

Working...
                                X