No announcement yet.

LocoRoco Cocoreccho!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, can't believe the comments posted in some other thread about it being devoid of any entertainment. It's brilliant! Got about 60 on the first play through, opened some new stuff and was straight back in. Didn't realise that...

a) One can shake the branches by shaking the controller
    b) Can remove the larger flowers and reveal hidden areas by tilting the controller
    c) Can activate stuff by tilting/shaking the controller, other than the Mui-mui things.

Maybe it's in the manual but nobody reads them, right?

Was totally LOL'ing around earlier as I had a group of fifty or so all together all quiet except for a single yellow fella underneath the pile singing his little heart out. Brilliant

There's a screen saver mode in the game so maybe that's why it's labelled as such.
    Last edited by Commander Marklar; 30-09-2007, 14:21.

Comment

Isn't it a screensaver because if you just leave it alone (which you can do due to the nature of the "cycling" gameplay) then the camera begins to follow the course itself effectively giving you a "screensaver".

i.e you don't actually HAVE to play it - You could put the pad down for an hour, come back to it and be no worse off.

Comment

Got this today as I loved the charm of the PSP game. Glad to see it's not a port but a totally different take on the little fat bastards

Great fun, can see me playing it every now and then and totally worth the 2 quid. Got 42 on my first play through, the new map looks insane when you load it up again!

edit: 2nd play and i got 75!! It's such a charming little game to play when you can't be arsed with anything else
        Last edited by Dezm0nd; 24-01-2008, 20:19.

Comment

i am really dissapointed with it

Comment

To have such an amazing first PSP version and then possibility of utilizing sixaxis with this fabulous game...... but its just weird with none of the charm of the original. Personally i feel its a terrible waste

Comment

Working...
            X