No announcement yet.

XBL gone down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on Sky broadband and its garbage for me too.

Comment

Yup, same here.

Comment

I'm on Sky and it's atrocious too. They need to fix this. First PSN got borked and only works with alt/OpenDNS, now they've broked Live as well.

I'm not going back to BT. Fix it, Murdoch.

Comment

same here

Comment

Took me half an hour of faffing through Xbox.com to queue a download for WaW map pack 2. hmph.

Comment

Anyone having issues tonight at all?
              I keep getting 80072ee2 Error Code, never had it before. Now It can't receive any data from live, this includes updates and typically I cleared my system cache recently and can't play most stuff online.

Comment

I was having issues with GFWL marketplace... There I was all geared up ready to buy Vancouver 2010 but the server was busy, apparently!

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                  Anyone having issues tonight at all?
                  I keep getting 80072ee2 Error Code, never had it before. Now It can't receive any data from live, this includes updates and typically I cleared my system cache recently and can't play most stuff online.
                  Been connected to Live today for quite a few hours. Although only whilst playing a single player game.

Just started the 360 up again, and can see friends online.

Comment

I can get on live and chat/party just SentUAMessage video loaded fine but I simply cannot download content at all, 1vs100 wouldn't even download got same message.
                    People say it comes and goes this error message, looks like it's just me then

Comment

Not just you mate, mine was mucking about with the same error code earlier too and Major Nelson's tweeted to the effect of "we know about it, we're fixing it"

Comment

Good to know at least, cheers. I won't be so quick to clear cache next time.

Comment

Working...
                        X