No announcement yet.

Motion Sickness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, im jus kidding and improvisation is a way of life lol!

£4 ehh....... sounds feasible........ might take a walk to boots and get all hip and trendy with me wrists band that the UK went mad for 5 years ago lol!

Does the pressure not irritate yah wrists after a while? how do you know if you have it on the right place though?

Comment

Originally posted by Gavin View Post
      Well.... after nearly two hours of Halo 3 with the bands on, I only felt slightly queasy - certainly manageable and I could have carried on.... Normally can only manage 1/2 hr of an FPS before having to give up. So, I think they do help. Will try again tomorrow
      Buster FTW - maybe just a little win

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
        How many of you regularly get motion sickness on actual real-life vehicles?

I do, but not once from a videogame.
        I'm the same. Even Marathon on the 360 which is notorious for motion sickness is fine.

But if I read anything in a car, I feel like I'm going to spew.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
          lol, im jus kidding and improvisation is a way of life lol!

?4 ehh....... sounds feasible........ might take a walk to boots and get all hip and trendy with me wrists band that the UK went mad for 5 years ago lol!

Does the pressure not irritate yah wrists after a while? how do you know if you have it on the right place though?

I'd suggest going for the ones that superdrug sell as they are velcro rather than elasticated, that way you can tighten it up to your preference. You get the right position by measuring with three fingers from the first line/crease on your wrist

I forget they're there after a few mins, though if you do them too tight, you restrict the blood flow and your hands will start to tingle

It's funny, feel like a junkie with a belt preparing to take a hit

Comment

Ive tried the bands they dont work for me.

Im around 2.8ft away from my 46" Sony X (bottom and side of bed) Im partially sighted at 4/20 vision so need it that close but its not that what effects me for motion sickness same when i used to play PC face up to monitor fine, FPS with doors corridors and dungeons = spew on bitmap days.

Comment

Update on the motion sickness - managed to complete COD4 single player! Unheard of for me..... I'm happy I now have a way of managing it! There was a couple of times where I felt a little queasy, but nothing I couldn't handle.

Comment

I had this feeling a while ago when NFS Most Wanted came out, take some sea sickness pills if you really need to play the game.

Comment

Working...
                X