ECTS/Playstation experience meetup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECTS/Playstation experience meetup.

Anyone interested in a couple of beers at ECTS or PE?

What day are you going? I'm trying to avoid the Saturday as it was a nightmare last year at PE atleast..

Neil.

Originally posted by NeilMcRae
    Anyone interested in a couple of beers at ECTS or PE?

What day are you going? I'm trying to avoid the Saturday as it was a nightmare last year at PE atleast..

Neil.
    ECTS only runs Wednesday - Friday anyway.

Tim (tm)

Comment

The only day I could possibly go would be on the Friday, but even that is not definate. If I can swap shifts with someone at work then Ill go.

Comment

I'm thinking Friday also at the moment.

Comment

What's dates is it running? And where?

Comment

Do ECTS badge holders get free access to the PS experience?

This was the case last time round, but I'm not sure if they are letting people in for free by the side door this year.

Comment

Are you talking about meeting up at the Playstation Experience or ECTS?
              Because I'm not sure as many people will be going to ECTS as its press-only (Well I wont be going anyway).
              If anyone wants to meet up at the Playstation Experience I can or if someone can tell me how to get into ECTS that would be cool as well.

Comment

Just register for it at www.ects.com and bring a business card with you.

Neil.

Comment

I was trying for Friday, might not be able to get the time off.

Friday only runs till 16:00 though, and people will start packing up at around 14:00.

Be nice to meet up if possible.

Comment

I'll be there all day every day! Meeting for most of it but I'll need a drink by evening

Comment

I have registered for ECTS and am getting the ticket delivered to my company. So all I need is to take a business card with me right? This worked for everyone last year??

Is there much chance if any of getting turned away?

Comment

Originally posted by NeilMcRae
                        Just register for it at www.ects.com and bring a business card with you.

Neil.
                        Will this work?

Comment

I'd be suprised if you even need a business card to be honest. I've been going for years and have never yet needed any forms of ID.

Comment

Last year I didn't get asked for any ID at all, but I had it just incase.

Neil.

Comment

haven't been for the last two years, but went three or four times before that. never asked for id either. I don't think they check unless you're going to an invite only event.

Comment

Working...
                              X