No announcement yet.

ECTS/Playstation experience meetup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my pack too, still don't think I can make it.

* edit * cool, now I'm going on Friday. Anyone else still going?

I'd suggest we meetup at 11:00 for peeps travelling etc.

Also, Friday is packup day, best not to get there too late.

Comment

I have my pack

Comment

Anyone know if it is too late to register for ECTS?

Does it include entry to the playstation experiance???

Thanks

Comment

Too late to get your pack sent out, but you can still pick it up from the event.

Comment

Dear Mr *****

Thank you for registering for ECTS 2003

IMPORTANT NOTE

For UK & EIRE visitors who have registered before 23 August and International visitors who have registered before 16 August
            YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR SHOW PREVIEW AND BADGE ONE WEEK BEFORE THE SHOW

In case you register after this date
            please print out and bring this email to the show to collect you badge onsite

You have recorded your contact details as follows:
            Name: ***** ******
            Job Title: ******* *******
            Company: ******* ********
            Address: *******, , *******, *******, ******
            Telephone: ********
            Fax:

Click here to get back to www.ects.com

ECTS 2003 team

Comment

Thanks - I shall register!

Comment

I'll be there on Friday too , i'm sure i'll be in the bar at one piont.(or two)

Comment

Right.....

I am definately going on both the Wednesday and the Friday now .

On the Friday, which session of the PS Experience are people going to? There are tickets for 10.00am-3.00pm or for 4.00pm to 9.00pm.

I'm sure there's a pub right outside earls Court where we could meet, but I forget the name of it .

Comment

A few peeps are going to meetup Friday 29th

Heres a rough plan:

Meetup between 10:45 and 11:15 at The Prince of Wales, then make our way in.

- beer in the evening - search for pubs, add your own comments and suggestions, generate pub crawls

The Prince of Wales is right next to West Brompton tube, and nearly opposite the entrance to Earl's Court.

If we go to the Playstation Experience in the morning we can catch the end of ECTS itself (and the Nintendo truck) in the afternoon.

Tickets are ?6 from here http://www.playstationexperience.com/flash/ (or ?8 on the door).

If you're interested in meeting up please let us know in this thread

Me and Brats should certainly be there, so if you're not sure when you can make it or whatever send us a pm

Comment

Anyone know an easy way to make some professional looking business card for my new... ahem... company...?

8)

Comment

Originally posted by sam1981
                        Anyone know an easy way to make some professional looking business card for my new... ahem... company...?

8)

Have fun!!

Comment

Will there be any NTSC PS2 in the show as I want to try one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary
                            Will there be any NTSC PS2 in the show as I want to try one out.
                            ???

there may be if they're running NTSC game demos, but its not like you'd get to play with the dvd player or anything. Sony Europe aren't in the business of promoting ntsc consoles.

there is no real difference between models other than dvd region, ps region and video mode anyway.

buy a 60Hz European game and play with that, it will be pretty much the same experience...

Comment

Anyone want meet on Thursday???

Comment

I am there on Thursday!

Comment

Working...
                                X