• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals Impressions

Bought it today....Here are a few pictures of the box artwork

[/url]

Nice

Tell us what it's like when you get the chance...

Comment

Do they all come wioth the cable or is that a Special Edition?

Comment

All with...

Im playing it right now with the GBA in 2 player!

Need more time for impressions

Comment

Hi

I got this today too, along with my Biohazard Collectors boxset.

Comment

In your impressions, let us know if you can get away with Gamecube controllers in Multiplayer...

Comment

Sharkattack - you can't, you need to use GBA for mp

camps

Comment

OK, I so far have played the game in single and multiplayer..

So far so good....Single player works by you always have a moogle who helps you along ( to make up for the loss of a real player ) with you.
                There is a big circle that surrounds you to protect you from the evil air, for which you cannot cross out of the circle, if doing so only to die quickly...the circle is controlled by the "Crystal Cage", a vase looking item with magic power that you must carry with you in order to move around safely, for example one player carries it while the other attacks the enemy.

There is no turn based attacking here, its all in real time hack and slash/magic casting direct onto the opponent, from a smaller circle you move around with your controller stick while holding the A button.

For multiplayer, its seems you must have a GBA each to play with.
                No need for a GC controller at all, some people may say its a gimmick, but I find it charming and interesting.

Now the story from the beginning starts of by you leaving your home village with the intention of collecting magic "mirura's drop" water in order to protect your village from the evil air...

I have managed to reach past a second big boss of sorts and collected two drops of magic water into the vase looking item I carry...you can only advance into the game if you collect water from a previous area, again beating a boss and so forth to "Get to" the water.

Its alittle vague at the moment really, as really I only have played it for 2 hours or so and have missed lots of information out

However it is fun to play and thats what games are about eh 8)

Oh and it looks pretty too

Comment

Originally posted by replicant
                  Hi

Cool! 8) I presume you didn't sell your GC after all .

The box looks luuuuurverly, very similar to the GBA SP FFT box.

Comment

Slightly OT but how is the Biohazard box? Can you live with the slime. Please let us know more about CC.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
                      Originally posted by replicant
                      Hi

Cool! 8) I presume you didn't sell your GC after all .

The box looks luuuuurverly, very similar to the GBA SP FFT box.
                      Nah sold it, bought a new one:P

It is very similar to your fft box

Comment

Originally posted by Che Musashi
                        Slightly OT but how is the Biohazard box? Can you live with the slime. Please let us know more about CC.
                        The biohazard box is lovely. Its not very big, just like a biscuit tin really.

Comment

A video I took this morning, not so good but you can see a better idea of the combat system.

Right click it

Comment

Thanks to Vic_viper for the web space once again

Comment

Has anyone else bought this game?...if so what do you think of it?

Im enjoying it more and more, grows on you

Comment

Working...
                              X