Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not playing for score yet, so I've just been holding down the auto fire trying to survive. I can't help but like Dai Ou Jou more even though I want to prefer Ibara. I've not played it for 2 days now, I best get back to it.

I've sort of been playing Policenauts too. It seems to be getting some attention due to it's ties to MGS, and it's recent release on the PSN.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 10-06-2008, 13:04.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Watch the superplay vid on the review too. It's stunning.

I finally managed to figure out how to delete the save games in Yuke Yuke Troublemakers, so started a new game (I've not played it before - cart was 2nd hand). I've no idea what's going on heheh. Gamefaqs here we come.

Comment

I've played nothing this week, might jump on the cabs soon and play some more SF2 I dunno.

Comment

Space Invaders Extreme (DS) & Daigasso Band Bros (DS).

Comment

Enemy Territory : Quake Wars (360)
            Metal Gear Solid 3 : Subsistence (PS2)
            Forza 2 (360)
            PES2008 (PS3)
            CM-Online (PC)
            Puzzle Quest (DS)

Comment

COD 4 again...

Comment

Going between Grid on PS3 and Super PunchOut on the Wii (via the Gamecube release of Fight Night Round 2).

Comment

cod4 and oundan on the ds and a little bit of no more heroes

Comment

COD4 (Double XP Weekend!) and finally Mass Effect (after the praise... not impressed)

Comment

I had a Forza2 online sesh last night with randoms. D class. Short circuits.

Really good. Collisions were on, but everyone was staying tight and not bumping too much. Top notch gaming. Even came first in one race

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                        COD4 (Double XP Weekend!) and finally Mass Effect (after the praise... not impressed)
                        Is this double xp weekend gone or coming, and is it/was it on 360 or ps3?

Comment

I've been booting up Banjo Kazooie this week.

Comment

ZooKeeper on the DS. Got to got to beat my wife's score on Time attack. I think she's at 4.3 million and I have 4.1 million. It's doing my head in.

Have also been cracking on with Half Life2. Finished HL1 last week - the jump pads and the end boss spoiled it a bit for me, but overall pretty good.

Half Life 2 is something else though. BTW - It won't run with Norton Internet Security 2008 - had to use msconfig and choose Selective Startup and disable all non-MS services then it worked like a dream.

Just started the Entanglement level.

Comment

Originally posted by djjimbob View Post
                              ZooKeeper on the DS. Got to got to beat my wife's score on Time attack. I think she's at 4.3 million and I have 4.1 million. It's doing my head in.
                              Do you reckon there's a strategy to Zookeeper, or do you just randomly scan the grid for anything suitable, like me?

This week I have mostly been playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Mario Golf Advance Tour, and Another Code (completed).

Comment

I think there are strategies that you can use, especially in Time Attack.

Although, having logged onto www.cyberscore.net they seem to be getting over double what I'm getting and I don't know if that's possible. They could be lying, or they might be robots

Anyway, strategies I use on Time Attack are:

Always try get lines of 4/5 rather than 3.
                                Go for vertical lines if there are only a couple of options left
                                Use your Joker square when there are a couple of options left
                                Keep an eye on the top screen to see what is left to get and target those.
                                Chain chain chain!

I might do some experiments tonight to see whether targetted selection (tip4) is better than fast chaining.

Jimbob

Comment

Working...
                                X