Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Star Soldier PSP. Will be resuming DQIV DS now that I have an XL...

Comment

I've just started playing Time Hollow after finding it in my cupboard with a few other games i did'nt think i had. so far it's ok but it is to early to say if i like it or not

Comment

I've been playing GT5 since December 8th, and have played nothing else since. I've forgotten how to play other games I think.
        I was almost through Dead Space when it arrived so I should really go back to that. I also have Dante's Inferno still to start.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Everbody's Golf 2 on the PSP, great game, downloaded it to my Go last week, wasnt sure whether to go for the first game and/or this one. Went to Metacritic to source some reviews, so in the end I went for 2, the more bang for your buck swung it. I havent been into a golf game on any platform for such a long time, but this is great fun, have just been playing the challenges.

FIFA World Cup 2010 Still doing the Story of Qualifying on this, have finally opened up the WC 2006 Scenario's which I think is the final level, but this game I think has held my attention more than any portable footie game I have ever played.

Comment

Zuma (!), Borderlands and um.. Borderlands.

And the odd mission on resi 5

Comment

Earlier in the week I was enjoying the wonders of Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS) - I still enjoy Pokémon games as much as I did when I first started playing them over 10 years ago!

Now I've just started the awesome Ghost Trick (DS) - I didn't really know much about the game, other than it came from the guy behind the Phoenix Wright series - that was more than enough to sell it to me, and it's turned out to be an excellent choice

Comment

Mirrors Edge
                Finished it and the last few levels show off a lack of play testing on Dice's part but overall still a fun little game.

007: Goldeneye
                The last one or two levels work hard to undermine what is overall a very decent Wii game. Based on this they should let Eurocom make the next 360/PS3 title as it'd be a mark up from the recent entries.

Hydro Thunder Hurricane
                Finally got around to playing through this and it's brilliant. Great to see a racer that finally realises that the tracks are more important than the detail and number of the cars.

Fallout: New Vegas
                Surprised to see I could easily locate New Vegas based on the location of Primm just from knowledge of the places in real life. So far, so Fallout 3. It's alright, clunky but will see how it goes.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
                My next d/l title to work through, based on the menu it's surprisingly big but I've been impressed at how polished it is. Nice.

Comment

LittleBigPlanet 2 is the only thing i'll be playing now it maybe mid march or later

Comment

Half Life 2 on the orange box, pretty amazing even years later, (I never played it on launch), can't wait to get over the airboat bit mind you.

Comment

Just had my first go on Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label. Having no autobomb just makes the game much more enjoyable.

Comment

Currently playing Final Fantasy X-2. The gameplay and job system are enough to help me enjoy playing it.

Comment

Not much really, just a selection of games that I can dip into for a few minutes at a time:

Vanquish (challenge mode)
                          OutRun 2 XBLA
                          Rez HD
                          Minotaur Rescue
                          Half Minute Hero

Comment

Went back to Paradise City. Still an awesome game and an active online community.

Had to remove my HDD and not connect to Live to get the extra cars though!

Comment

I started playing Vanquish, but now I've got Dead Space 2 that's gone out the window.

Comment

Finally completed solatotobo's second story playthrough.

Ninokuni is getting rinsed as well with a weekly stream of download quests im still getting lots if enjoyment from it, 50 hours & counting.

Now doing okamiden as i had kind of put it on the backburner while i finished a few other games. Going to enjoy that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X