Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fallenangle View Post
    Was the Xbox version not officially released in the UK? I bought my copy from Amazon.co.uk when I saw them offering it at £17.99 but I seem to remember delivery took longer than usual. The Xbox games of this type I've never seen in the UK is the original Syberia (Syberia II is more common) and Shadow of Memories (aka Shadow of Destiny).
    Yeah they were both released on PS2 in the Uk but I think that the first Syberia never saw a UK/euro release on Xbox although the US one is region free.

Empire games were going to publish Dreamfall in the UK (they did the PC one) but they never did. The EU version probably made its way across from various grey importing wholesalers, so you see it very occasionally in this country. I got mine from a french games store sealed and stamped with "360 compatible"

I'm glad some other people have played it, there are barely any mentions of it here.
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 31-05-2008, 14:04.

Comment

I'm still playing GTA4 - almost done with the story I think. Also started Professor Layton and polished off Army of Two co op.

Comment

have been playing Zelda :Phantom Hourglass alot today and abit of GTA4

Comment

Dreamfall's a terrible, terrible game and the story's not as good as it could have been - much as I've got my problems with Mass Effect, at least in that game the dialogue trees made a difference - but at the same time it's a hell of an experience, the sort of genuinely heartfelt narrative we need a lot more of in videogaming. I've still got the PC LE. Beautiful little set - I didn't like the obtuse puzzling and a lot of the sillier humour in The Longest Journey, but it's good enough that both games plus the soundtrack plus the artbook was an absolute steal at £15 or so. I'd love to pick up the XBox version - I really want to get a friend of mine to play it (he doesn't really do PC gaming) just to have him get the story.

Comment

Not felt like much 'heavy' gaming lately so I've been enjoying Hot Shots Golf PSP and Elite Beat Agents DS.

Both great games that are very easy to pick up or put down at a moments notice.

Comment

i am thinking of buying Elite Beat Agents DS how is it

Comment

Ace.

Comment

I just Finished Dreamfall
                  I'll be doing some more GTA4 and Lost Odyssey now.

Comment

SSF2X gouki handing me my ass.. got so close.. hngg

Comment

Another vote for EBA. Not as good as Ouendan, but still very good in its own right.

Comment

had a break from gaming for a while.. decided to open Zelda for my Wii, had it since release still sealed!!! what have I been missing!!!! still got Metroid to open too at some point! I'm a bit behind!

Comment

I've been playing Stranglehold after watching Hard Boiled last weekend. I could see what they were trying to do, but it all feels very clumsy etc. Also its one of the first games where I have skipped cut-scenes.

Comment

I started playing F.E.A.R. yesterday, been hankering after a decent horror game but I'm not sure what to make of this. It looks O-L-D But it was old even when it came out on 360 a couple of years back amirite? The AI has already impressed me though. It's shocking that a game this old has rarely been bettered by later, more high-profile releases with (presumably) much larger budgets.

Comment

Skies of arcadia legends. Only put it on to check it worked before selling. I'm 5 hours in now.

Comment

LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga on 360. LEGO + Star Wars =

Comment

Working...
                                X