Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just complete Okami PS2 - 36 hours. Didn't really follow the story from the snow country onwards. Would prefer it if it had ended before then.

Comment

trying to finish mgs4 for the third time before initial d arrives hopefully on friday (if my post sticks to the normal schedule)
      still taking part in weekly everybody's golf tournaments on ps3 as well.

and inbetween them i'm playing band bros dx loads, getting some use out of the red ds lite i got a few weeks ago. quite a few songs i downloaded are a bit too tricky for me, but i'm loving it. managed to find quite a few peices from miyazaki movies too, which are brilliant.

Comment

NinjaGaiden2, Forza2 and some SuperStardustHD

Comment

And for this week:

Battlefield: Bad Company - Doen some of the maps on the single player but dunno if I'll finish it given how throw away it is. Been enjoying the Gold Rush mode even if it's just a rip off of COD4's Search and Destroy. Still doesn't feel balanced, maybe give it anothwer week or so's play but without Conquest mode at the very least being added asap I can unfortunately see this heading to the local 2nd hand section and COD4 coming back full time.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - Definately don't think the front end is as good as Melee's and the Adventure mode, whilst still better than it should be, is far too long and bland... and I've still got loads to go! The plus side? Started working through Classic mode and it is much better still even if the matches need more variety. Match 10? Wario? AGAIN?!?!

Comment

Nailed 200-odd points on Bourne last night. I'm on 840 - do I grind out the rest? If all goes to plan it'll take about 15 missions. Hell yeah! Going for the 200 shooting takedowns tonight, currently on about 120.

Comment

I've been hammering n+ this week, as well as some puzzle quest and team fortress 2.

I've got the last mission on gta 4 to do but I just can't gather the will power to play it!

Comment

Patapon, Sim City DS 2, Matching Maker DS and every SRW game I've bought this year.

Comment

uncharted on ps3, enjoyed every minute of it
                  last blade 2 neo geo

Comment

Okami
                    Final Fantasy Tactics A2

Comment

GT5:P, Unchartered, and the 4 Cave PS2 games mainly. Would really like to get my hands on MGS4, but hey
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Last week I was playing a bit of scene it, sega superstar tennis, and riot zone (on the virtual console)

Comment

Not really been playing much actually apart from the odd hour on Call of Duty 4 online. Got some proper gaming in yesterday though, started playing Resistance and Motorstorm again

Comment

I played resistance again recently, still fun and holds up well, sold it after though.

I am playing Samurai Shodown on the cab, such a good game. a classic.

IPPON!

Comment

Well, a mixed bag this week.

PS3-Call of Duty 4-I think I need COD5 just to stop me playing this one!

360-Civilization Revolution-Kinda like My First RTS. I like a lot and has spurred my interest in trying out more like it

360-Alone in the Dark-So much about this game wants me to like it but by god it's broken. Only played so much because of the EP structure

Comment

This week I have finished EarthBound in preparation for the Mother 3 patch, which feels closer than ever! Still a few months off, but it's almost there.

Today, I finished Majora's Mask, despite nearly quitting. I decided that it'd annoy me more to quit at that stage than play on - I'm OCD like that. My GameCube was against me though, and I had to replay the final dungeon because the first time it crashed after I beat the boss, and the crappy save system meant I had to go back to day one, before I'd started the temple. AGH! Still, it was a nice story, and probably the most interesting in a Zelda game (that I've played).

So now, I start Wind Waker. Oh my, this hasn't aged at all. It's beautiful.

Also this week I've become oddly addicted to Wordjong. I've had it for a few months, turned it on late the other night for a few minutes before bed, and since then I've completed nearly all of July's daily puzzles! It's not even that good a game, bloody addictive though.

Then N+'s new levels, of course, and Rock Band, as ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X