Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huxley
    which resides in my gba micro on my keyring.
    nice idea, I might have to think about this. hmm. bah it doesn't play GB games anymore does it? I can't think of what GBA stuff I'd want to play.

Comment

Playing quite alot, really.

Still Team fortress 2
      Command and Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath (When the lads are up for it)
      Rhythm Tengoku Gold
      Kord DS-10
      Sly Raccoon
      Peggle Deluxe
      Counter Strike Source

It's all going on :S

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
        Playing through Ocarina of Time, trying to get 100%. Just finished Shadow Temple, need 4 more heart pieces, and about 50 skulltula tokens.
        Completed it today! I really love the ending. It's pretty cliche I guess, but I love seeing everyone dancing together

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
          been playing GTA4 and i managed to find one of the stunt jumps which is on a bridge/overpass

can i do it, can i f**k

must have failed about 20 times in a row, but either dying or the phase, not good enough coming across the screen
          I don't know GTA4 but from my experience with past GTAs you're best off trying the jumps with a motorbike. In GTA: SA there were loads of them I found impossible or troublesome with even the most powerful cars.

Comment

i have far too many things on the go at the moment.

still heavily into everybody's golf.
            havent done initial d yet, dont even have a car up to full spec.
            only done the first two episodes of siren, as i didnt want to download too much before i upgrade my hard drive, and end up downloading it twice.
            started final fantasy 4 the other day, up to around 5 hours in.
            played a tiny bit of soul calibur 4 last night.

rhythm tengoku gold will be here next week, and i'd quite like pixel junk eden too.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenangle View Post
              I don't know GTA4 but from my experience with past GTAs you're best off trying the jumps with a motorbike. In GTA: SA there were loads of them I found impossible or troublesome with even the most powerful cars.
              i'm using the NRG900

The jump is really just a pile of mud surrounded by cones

when you get to it i've kinda guessed that you have to land on the road underneath, so you have to pull a right turn as you jump

made all the harder with the road turning to the left and every time you build up enough speed to make the jump it ends up being surrounded by lorries and dustbin trucks and you are then at the point of no return which means unless you can squeeze through 2 lorries you end up smashing into the barrier or falling off the bike

Comment

Playing Devil May Cry 4, which, despite my initial misgivings about its forced seriousness and emo, smart-ass protagonists and RAWK music, is actually pretty good. And I'm enjoying it a hell of a lot more than I did Ninja Gaiden 2. The highs of satisfaction aren't quite so high but the lows of frustration are much easier to bear. Whereas this has some slightly outdated design choices (such as the continued use of item hunts as a pretext to force you into confrontations) I much prefer the old-fashioned to the just plain spiteful so often exhibited by Ninja Gaiden 2.

Comment

Portal Xbox 360(chasing some achievements)
                  Soul Calibur IV (xbox 360)
                  Crackdown xbox 360(chasing some achievements)
                  Resident evil 2 (Ps1)
                  Resident evil: Code veronica x (Gamecube)
                  Killer 7 (cube)
                  Condemned 2 (xbox 360)
                  Zelda Windwaker (Cube)
                  dragonball z budokai 2 (cube)
                  Super smash bros brawl (wii)

Comment

I'm on a second play of symphony of the night (first was on ps1) on Xbox live, either I am more rubbish now or the reverse castle is harder than I remember

Comment

Pretty much only Geo Wars 2 and C&C Kane's on PC against my son.

Comment

Korg DS-10 (Sitting in the corner with big effin headphones on ) - DS
                        Battlefield Bad Company - 360
                        Pixeljunk Eden - PS3
                        PES2008 - PS3

Comment

Oblivion (still!)
                          R6 Vegas 2....will get to Elite eventually!

Comment

Beowulf. The worst game I've ever played. Piss poor controls, dreadful graphics, terrible AI, mundane quests and truly, frustratingly awful. Woeful design and broken dynamics. I'm getting no enjoyment out of it at all. It's just ... horrible.

Comment

COD4 and F1 Championship Edition PS3

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                Beowulf. The worst game I've ever played. Piss poor controls, dreadful graphics, terrible AI, mundane quests and truly, frustratingly awful. Woeful design and broken dynamics. I'm getting no enjoyment out of it at all. It's just ... horrible.
                                Oh I dunno, it's the best comedy game I played this year. I pissed myself at:

- the comedy monster noises which sound like something made on a 90's Casio Keyboard
                                - Ray Winston being a cockney monster slayer "Oye am Bey'o'wolf!"
                                - the stuttering swagger of Grendel's mum which made it look like she was a pirate with Osteoporosis
                                - Anthony Hopkins sounding like some sort of mad Welsh mutant as he tried his best to sound Northern European instead of Welsh

What's that you say, it's not meant to be a comedy?! Oh God...
                                Last edited by Spatial; 02-08-2008, 17:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X