Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warhawk - I've got back into this online, I can't believe I ever stopped playing it. Its cracking stuff and I hear there is an update coming out soon for trophy support.

Pixeljunk-Eden - I can't decide if I like this, I get quite frustrated with it sometimes and thats taken the shine off it somewhat.

Animal Crossing DS - I'm just about to start a new village on this.

Comment

This week = tons of Soul Calibur 4, Pacman CE, Geo Wars 2 and Riiiidge Racer 6, all ont 360.

Comment

Smash Brothers Brawl and The World Ends With You mostly. If anyone fancies a brawl, PM me...

Comment

uncharted and pixeljunk eden, mr driller G jamma

Comment

Call of Juarez - Xbox 360 - I've finished the pc version before, but managed to pick up the 360 version quite cheap. Shame alot of people have overlooked this diamond of a game. I think it's one of the best FPS's ive played and ive played 'em all.

Final Fantasy IV - DS - Ive got the GBA version aswell, ive always liked the start of this game. After getting pissy over a particular point in the game, i've finally gotten over it and enjoying myself again. But it did take me a couple of hours to get my levels back where they are again. The new cutscenes, voice acting and graphical engine (which shines again) are gorgeous.

Comment

Just Braid (and a bit of N+ after having just bought points and having some spare). I've barely played any games at all since starting work, read about Braid by fluke in a M$ spam email and thought it sounded just my cuppa tea.

Comment

SBK08 this week, aswell as Braid, Geo Wars 2, COD4 and Virtua Tennis 3. Just a few!

Oh, and Shenmue on the DC; Classic.

Comment

As always, PGR3 Cat & Mouse which I've played practically every day for the last two and a half years. And also a little Unreal Tournament 3 and Geometry Wars 2.

Comment

Korg DS-10 (NDS)
                    Battlefield Bad Company (360)
                    Pixeljunk Eden (PS3)
                    Uncharted Drake's Fortune (PS3)
                    Crackdown (360)

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                      Korg DS-10 (NDS)
                      Battlefield Bad Company (360)
                      Pixeljunk Eden (PS3)
                      Uncharted Drake's Fortune (PS3)
                      Crackdown (360)
                      *cough* *splutter*

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                        *cough* *splutter*
                        What is this? Judging from your smiley, I get the impression I have disgusted you with my list

Comment

Wolfenstein on Jaguar.

Mrs Pac Man on Atari 7800. I picked up mrs pac man with a bunch of other games expecting it to be the worst one out of the bunch, or at least the one I'd play the least. turns out its fantastic. fast paced, relentless and just does not let up.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                            What is this? Judging from your smiley, I get the impression I have disgusted you with my list
                            No just the game you were playing on PSN the other day.

I know the truth!!1

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                              No just the game you were playing on PSN the other day.

I know the truth!!1
                              Work and play are different

Comment

arsehole

Comment

Working...
                                X