Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kernow View Post
    arsehole
    lippy wearer

Comment

Mario Galaxy, Stars 60-70. New setup at home and the Wii is back. This game is just lovely.

Uncharted, Missions 1-10. For some strange reason I stopped playing this 1st time round. ERROR! The game is wonderful! The animation, the fluid responsive controls, the visuals, the enemy A.I, the scale of the levels... This really is a triple A game and I feel stupid for passing on it.

VF5 (PS3). Again I went to the trouble of securing this game on import and one of the Sega "High Grade" sticks, which was not cheap! But I never played it. I was a huge VF fan in the arcade @ uni, and playing this again reminded me of why. Good stuff and Deeeeeep! I really like the stick! I can't find very many references to peeps here using the stick, (Was it JAP only?) But in my humble opinion it's really good and responsive. Weighs a tonne, but feels like a real arcade stick!

Soul Cal IV (PS3) A short introduction to the game, but I have the VF fever currently so this one will be shelved for a bit.

Resi 4 (Wii) My first try on the wii version. I really enjoyed Act1, but I'm not sure the wiimote is enough for me to do full play through.

Comment

Lol.

Anyway. I've been playing Homura.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          Lol.

Anyway. I've been playing Homura.
          Enlighten me, J0e.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
            Enlighten me, J0e.
            Here dude.

You should try it, you might like it.

I'm on a PS2 vert collection now. I have about 6 of them so far. I'm thinking that shooters in general are my new gaming, erm thing. They are deeper than fighters and you don't need 2 people to enjoy them betterer. I blame Fuse's housemate Chi for this, but hey I'm not knocking it.
            Last edited by J0e Musashi; 11-08-2008, 15:23.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Am playing alot of Soul Calibur right now
              but when i get home i am going to download Sirens i feel i am going to enjoy it alot more then Soul Calibur

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                I blame Fuse's housemate Chi for this, but hey I'm not knocking it.
                I'm not going to be living with him come September - aside from a couple of PS2 ports, I'm going to have gone from the option of playing a collection of about 10 different Cave boards to cold turkey. I've got the shakes already.

Comment

I completed Alone in the Dark over the last few months. Then Viking Battle fo Asgard the other week (short but good), now that I've finished with that I've got onto Overlord (but it keeps crashing and failing to boot for some reason - starting to 'p' me off). Just figured out I could murder people, so it's gone up in my estimation.

Comment

Completed Uncharted on Hard grabbing all the treasure and now trying crushing mode.
                    Played a bit of COD4 online as usual

Comment

well, i've gone back to a very few games again now

World of Warcraft - Levelling a new balance druid character with a newly recruited buddy on bladefist PvP and levelling up my fishing skill on Ghostland PvE. Sounds quite sad but i'm enjoying the relaxed nature of fishing in Outlands now.

I still absolutely love playing as the horde, their areas are so much more interesting to me than the alliance.

Super Smash Bros Braw - despite not mentioning it before we play at work every lunch break non-stop. The best Wii multiplayer game out there. No questions.

F-Zero GX - with the lack of a new game announcement i've dripped back into this game and either i've lost my skills or i've aged quite badly but i'm struggling.
                      Last edited by Dezm0nd; 12-08-2008, 09:38.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        I'm not going to be living with him come September - aside from a couple of PS2 ports, I'm going to have gone from the option of playing a collection of about 10 different Cave boards to cold turkey. I've got the shakes already.
                        You'll have to get round my house.

I finally got MGS4 . I played it briefly reaching the area that was seen in the gameplay preview video (you know, where you do that cool statue thing). I'm still getting to grips with the controls and that, but I'll be playing only this game (barring my shmups of course) for teh forseeable future.
                        Last edited by J0e Musashi; 12-08-2008, 09:39.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

been playing gta4 as i bought it to see what the fuss was all about. its quite a good game but i dont see why everyone was raving about it.

Comment

I spent a couple of hours running through SMB3 for the GBA. The phat DS is not so good for the more "precise" movements :/

Comment

I went and got Hitman: Blood Money on Steam, following the lack of anything new to do on Wii or PC.

hadn't played a Hitman game before but so far I'm loving it
                              Disguising as a clown and poisoning drinks = win

Comment

Started and completed No More Heroes over the last three days.

Very cool game. Technically atrocious (if any western company had released this they would have been panned Hard) but it has so much heart and character all of it's failings are irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X