Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I so wish I'd listened to jazzfunk about Chase The Express.

I've ploughed into it with the hope I'd find something to justify continuing to the end but slowly caring less and less for what I was doing. I reached the second disc and I've not only hit my tolerance limit but I think I'm actually boxed into to an unwinnable position because of the (bad) game design. That just shouldn't happen.

Giving up on a half finished game is rare for me. Last one that broke me like this was Fahrenheit about 2 years ago (the endless rythm-action/QTEs almost sucked my will to live). But Chase The Express is now added onto that very short list of games I wish I'd never started :-

1). Sentient PS
    2). Project Eden PS2.
    3). Every trad. RPG I've ever tried.
    4). Urban Chaos PS/DC.
    5). In Cold Blood PS
    6). Nightmare Creatures PS
    7). Fahrenheit XBox
    8). Chase The Express PS
    Last edited by fallenangle; 01-08-2008, 09:53.

Comment

Warcraft III

Comment

I finished Half Life 2 on the PS3 last night, so I'm tempted now to dip into the world of Portal with maybe some Episode 1 on the side. And I'm also an hour or two into Hotel Dusk & a few hours into PixelJunk Eden which is wonderful.

Comment

So far just bits of Pacman CE and Geo Wars 2 on 360 in small bursts due to heat and gipping. Hoping to get stuck in today though

Comment

Been dipping in and out of quite a few games this week, my brother came to visit which meant I've been on the consoles far more than normal:

Super Mario Galaxy
            No More Heroes
            Okami
            Smash Brothers Brawl
            Sonic 1
            Streets of Rage
            Super Mario Brothers: Lost Levels
            Final Fantasy Tactics A2
            Orcs and Elves

Busy week!

Comment

Had a few quick goes on:

Love FOOTBALL
              Smash Court 3
              Bullet Witch

But mainly it's been Shutokou Battle X. I LOVE that game

Comment

I dusted off We <3 Katamari yesterday. I'd forgotten how that game is guaranteed happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenangle View Post
                  Giving up on a half finished game is rare for me. Last one that broke me like this was Fahrenheit about 2 years ago (the endless rythm-action/QTEs almost sucked my will to live). But Chase The Express is now added onto that very short list of games I wish I'd never started :-

1). Sentient PS
                  2). Project Eden PS2.
                  3). Every trad. RPG I've ever tried.
                  4). Urban Chaos PS/DC.
                  5). In Cold Blood PS
                  6). Nightmare Creatures PS
                  7). Fahrenheit XBox
                  8). Chase The Express PS
                  Surely you must mean Sentinel PS, yes, that must be it. I choose to believe this.

As for me, I've been playing Pokemon Green. Oh yes, you gotta be oldskool. Currently played for 5 hours, 1 badge, 14 pokeymons.

Comment

In Japanese? Or do you mean Leaf Green?

Matching Maker DS has been stealing my free time today. Once you get into the swing of it it's really addictive. First play thread tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                      Surely you must mean Sentinel PS, yes, that must be it. I choose to believe this.

As for me, I've been playing Pokemon Green. Oh yes, you gotta be oldskool. Currently played for 5 hours, 1 badge, 14 pokeymons.
                      No Psygnosis/SCEE developer/published Sentient is the game I meant. Once I understood the 'gameplay' I soon came to hate it. Don't tell me you liked it.

I've also remembered another game I left unplayed Overblood PS - they were selling a load cheap at my local Game (or EB as it was then) and I soon found out why: a complete crock.

Comment

Been getting Raped on GT5p (cannot do some challenges), Samurai Shodown 1, got as far as I've ever got in 10+ years, and a bit of art of fighting (ora ora) *beckon*

Comment

Yeah Japanese green, complete with all the ****ty original drawings.

Sentient is one of my favourite games. There are a few problems with it, like the stupid time limit, but come on! Did you not see the crappy picture of a rabbit? You people are too picky.
                          Last edited by noobish hat; 01-08-2008, 16:45.

Comment

been playing GTA4 and i managed to find one of the stunt jumps which is on a bridge/overpass

can i do it, can i f**k

must have failed about 20 times in a row, but either dying or the phase, not good enough coming across the screen

Comment

Just picked up Geometry Wars Evolved 2. It rocks.

Comment

Had a few chilled evenings on Ico, at work been playing Guri Logic which resides in my gba micro on my keyring. A whole week without losing my keys.

Comment

Working...
                                X