Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea me too - just change the buttons.

Comment

Dai Ou Jou on my PSTwo, which is fitted with the Hori 7" Screen, and I have it in tate mode. This is on my desk at work btw.

I am win. Well I would be if loads of people wouldn't crowd around me asking if they can "have a go", or "do I have Mario for it".
      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 04-06-2008, 11:52.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Rumble Fish for me mostly with a bit of Donpachi on PS1 thrown in for good measure

Loving Rumble Fish simply amazing fighter & so worth the wait to actually find a copy

Neil

Comment

Rumble Fish is highly underrated IMO. Part 2 is one of the better fighters of recent times, but unless you have AW hardware you h'ain't gonna get to experience it.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
            Rumble Fish is highly underrated IMO. Part 2 is one of the better fighters of recent times, but unless you have AW hardware you h'ain't gonna get to experience it.
            Now you see thats exactly why I need a Supergun

I've been looking into buying the Atomiswave board recently & possibly trying to consolise it as I'd love to have a go of Dolphin Blue & play both Rumble Fish & FotNS as nature intended

Comment

Dolphin Blue is lame mate. The only worthy reason to own AW now is RF2 IMO.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                Dolphin Blue is lame mate. The only worthy reason to own AW now is RF2 IMO.
                What about the GG & KoF Games??

Are the PS2 Ports good enough then??

Comment

I think so. I think I'm the only person in the world who likes Demolish Fist, as said Dolphin Blue sucks. Unless you really want to play GGX 1.5, Knights of Valor 7 and RF2 then I'd stick with the PS2 games mate. They are all very close to the original carts, and mainly have extra features, which makes them slightly betterer IMO.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bit of a Treasure fest at the mo.
                    Sin and Punishment which is good, but not nearly as good as I remembered it
                    Yuke Yuke Troublemakers which looks pretty but I've not started it yet. I've just been watching the crazy attract sequence.

Comment

1000G on Viking, onto Blacksite now. The prinny tour-de-skank continues apace...

lol just looking back through the reviews and Spatial gave this 2/10.

Kane and Lynch, Army of Two, Viking - I only play games that Spatial hates.
                      Last edited by prinnysquad; 09-06-2008, 18:42.

Comment

At least I can use the excuse of playing them to review them. You're just some kind of sadistic mentalist

Comment

Hey man, you flogged me one of them, calling it 'the greatest blast in the annals of Gaming.'

And it was!

Comment

I think I must have made a mistake and added an extra `n`

Comment

heh I suppose you missed the 'h' out of the game I'm playing now, then?

So far, so good, except when I told my blokes to open a door and they just stood next to it for a while, then they appeared 5 yards away running towards it and opened it. Delayed animation ftl!

Comment

DBZ: Burst Limit and Rock Band for the most part. Thinking about giving DBZ a whirl online, but i know i will get my arse handed to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X