The Last Guardian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

err....

"SCEA can confirm that we are officially delaying release of Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection as well as The Last Guardian from their respective launch timeframes of Spring ?11 and Holiday ?11. We will provide more information regarding release timing at a later date."

SCEA can confirm that we are officially delaying release of Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection as well as The Last Guardian from their respective launch timeframes of Spring '11 and Holiday '11. We will provide more information regarding release timing at a later date. Here are a few words from The Last Guardian Director/Game Designer, [...]

Comment

Oh well, there goes my PS3 purchase this year.

Comment

I should really click links before commenting. But yeah,

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this game as well as the HD collection but I really have no issues at all with the delay even though I'd love to be buying both this week.

Games with the quality of Ueda Fumito's are so rare in the present climate of cut and paste productions that even if it took them another couple of years or so to complete I'd still have no problems waiting and I don't doubt that it'll be more than worth the wait once it does arrive.

I'd really rather they took their time to get it as close to perfect as they can, in many ways it's a shame that more studios aren't more interested in the quality of their work or at least aren't allowed to do things like this to ensure they get things right.

Whenever it's released, I don't really see it selling more than the original games irrelevant of the quality of the experience. I just hope that it doesn't stop Sony from being willing to fund the more creative games due to them knowing that they're never going to top the charts.

Comment

Working...
          X