No announcement yet.

An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a Dremel to grind down certain tabs on my Hori stick. Never used one before. Can someone tell me if this is something I have to do outside with goggles on?

I mean, the tabs are metal. The ones that stick out in the button holes.

Comment

Gameshark have them in for both 360/ps3 and also the TE edition for ps3.

Comment

Did anyone order the 360 pads from Gameshark a few weeks ago when they were in stock? I did and I've had nothing. I've emailed them 3 times, only to get no reply. Waiting on a Ryu 360 FightPad

Comment

Anyone heard of a company called Game Joystick before or know the company website who makes these? Looks like its made from a dodgy factory in Mainland China.

Link

Comment

Originally posted by saif View Post
            Billy, I love you!

Went to Maplin and got the Logic3 one you suggested and now works perfectly - you may have saved me about ?80!
            Sweet! PS3's the PC 360's trying not to be

Comment

Unfortunately, my craptitude still knows no bounds and I cannot blame the controller anymore. But, being crap is a lot more fun now cos of the stick.

If anyone knows how to get stuff from Japan cheaply, if they have sticks in stock, they will be quite cheap, the Hori Real Arcades retail below 10,000yen (about £70) with current exchange rate.

Comment

Originally posted by DryRice View Post
                Anyone heard of a company called Game Joystick before or know the company website who makes these? Looks like its made from a dodgy factory in Mainland China.

Link
                I think this has place has better China made sticks if your looking to go down this road. I'm still waiting for a TE that I'm actually getting quite good with me 360 analogue and I don't even use PPP/KKK shortcuts.

Comment

Them sticks are all over ebay last time I looked.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                    Did anyone order the 360 pads from Gameshark a few weeks ago when they were in stock? I did and I've had nothing. I've emailed them 3 times, only to get no reply. Waiting on a Ryu 360 FightPad

Yeah, me too- a Ryu pad as well. I must have ordered the same time as you, when there was that little window when they were in stock. They took payment (Paypal, but still) and not heard a peep since...

Comment

They could at least reply to one of my emails. Poop

Comment

Those superufo sticks have the greatest review EVER:

"pretty goods ! Allocation is extremely good , all in readiness , and with high quality!"

SOLD!

Comment

Anyone here changed the buttons on a VSHG before? Trying to find replacements for the 4 small buttons across the top, but no where seems to have them. WOuld they be one off's, specially made?

Comment

yes they would.

Comment

Balls, oh well, yellow it is, unless i paint them.

Cheers.

Comment

I've heard the SF4 fightpads are going to be restocked at the end of May from an online retailer....hope this is the case.

I've got a Hori RAP in the for sale section if anyone's interested in a Playstation stick

Comment

Working...
                                X