No announcement yet.

An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think it was possible to put an LS-32 stick into a HRAP3 as I read that it had the same mounting plate as the HRAP1b... did you have to make any further modifications to get it to fit?

Comment

Your right Barrie, it's not possible.

It's an LS-56 (slightly longer shaft).

Comment

Wow Nick the HRAP looks awesome
        Love the colour combo

One day I'll add a PS3 stick to the collection...Blazblue is killing my thunbs lol

Which reminds me I need to get that LS-32 & buttons ordered ready for the DOA stick.

Neil

Comment

Ah, thought I was going loopy for a moment..! Time to get onto ordering my buttons and an LS-56-01 since my meshballs arrived a couple of weeks ago...

Comment

This guy is really good mate, next day delivery.

Only has blue buttons though i think, which bizarrely is exactly what i wanted

Click

Comment

Seems good, although I placed my order with Gremlin already! I'll be keeping an eye on that seller's 24mm buttons, though.

Comment

Woohoo, my HRAP EX-SE just arrived ... no customs charges

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Woohoo, my HRAP EX-SE just arrived ... no customs charges
                  Jammy sod

Pics/impressions?

Comment

Will post both early next week.

Comment

My order from Gremlin turned up today. Got my HRAP1b kitted out with Sanwa buttons and a Seimitsu LS-56-01 and tested it on SFIV- it felt much more responsive. Looks great too, just need to get some Krylon for the little turbo switches that are still an unfortunate shade of green!

Comment

Let's have a butchers Barrie

What colour buttons did you go for?

Comment

Had a go with EX-SE last night and the first thing that struck me was just how used to the JLF I was (it's been a good year since I used a Seimitsu stick). So it took a little while to adjust. As you'd expect input is tighter and faster, making it a perfect stick for shooters. I slightly prefer the button layout shape of the TE but it's really all about that stubby little LS-32. Can't see me modding this baby in a hurry.

Comment

Nice. I think I'd personally prefer it if the colour scheme was reversed though (black casing, white panel). Would be a better match for an Elite.

The HRAP-EX you sold me a few months back is also packing a LS-32 these days.

Comment

In my opinion, can't see why you'd sell a Rap EX for an SE, instead of changing the stick to a LS-32.

Just my opinion though, as i prefer the black, and hate the 4 colour buttons.

Comment

I always saw a stick mod as a chore. Isn't there soldering involved?

Personally I love the SE straight off the shelf; white (it's kind of off white) casing, old-school primary coloured buttons, the whole shebang.

Comment

Working...
                                X