No announcement yet.

An arcade stick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is looking for parts this guy is very reasonable, no 2 week wait either.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement Sanwa spring from? I stretched mine too much thinking there was something wrong with it (turns out a bit of plastic under the spring fell in my toolbox when I opened it up!)

Comment

Comment

indeed! Cheers, matey!

By the way you lot, is there a big difference between Sanwa and Seimitsu buttons? Reason I ask is my dc stick has the guide button on the right side and it's a Sanwa 24mm one which is really sensitive to even slight brushes with my arm and stuff. It's not frequent but it does happen now and then. I was wondering, if Seimitsu buttons require a bit more of a press, they might be better suited for my back/guide buttons as they'll be harder to accidentally press
          Last edited by randombs; 26-08-2009, 23:01.

Comment

Yep, Seimitsus aren't as sensitive and do need a bit more pressure to operate. Its not as evident on 24mm buttons as it is with 30's but you'll still notice the difference.

Comment

Hori releasing new 360 EX Pro LE to coincide with Mushi Futari...

Looks a bit odd in Green but liking the actual design.

Neil

Comment

Nice Hori Soul Caliber II stick for my PS2 arrived today. Im pretty happy with it, but was wondering if anyone had modded one? And if so how easy was it? (i hear its a difficult stick to mod) as i said though its very nice 'out of the box' it reminds me a lot of my old PS1 Namco stick.

Comment

There's a new version of the MadCatz TE going on sale at the Penny Arcade Expo apparently. Has all the female characters from SF4 on it. 1000 units only.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                    Nice Hori Soul Caliber II stick for my PS2 arrived today. Im pretty happy with it, but was wondering if anyone had modded one? And if so how easy was it? (i hear its a difficult stick to mod) as i said though its very nice 'out of the box' it reminds me a lot of my old PS1 Namco stick.
                    Opened my one up recently out of curiosity & it's a pig like the Hori Ex2

Buttons are all soldered to the PCB, Stick is soldered too.

I've done mine up & decided I'll just make do...although at times mine has started to develop a fault with the Start button & also O button both sometimes dont register inputs which can be a pain but it normally fixes itself.

Ideally I still want a HRAP for my PS2 but since they is sooooo expensive I think I'll be with the SC2 for a while yet.

Neil

Comment

Oh dear, ill wont molest it then, im happy with it as is, suits my purposes and play level. Had a hrap and it was more stick than i needed tbh. Cheers.

Comment

the new girly te street fighter stick. pretty crap imo

and the marvel vs capcom te version

Comment

i'd go for that marvel TE edition.

Comment

Originally posted by concretesnail View Post
                            i'd go for that marvel TE edition.
                            is correct.

Comment

It'd be a lot nicer if it didn't have that big logo in the bottom right.

Comment

Wow deffinitley put me down for an MvC stick thats pretty

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X