No announcement yet.

Edge 207

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games that are easy are not fun to me though. I'll happily suffer for a while in order to get the payout. I did almost abandon DS before I killed the first boss though.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
      Games that are easy are not fun to me though. I'll happily suffer for a while in order to get the payout. I did almost abandon DS before I killed the first boss though.
      Me too! Glad I stayed in for the ride though - though it is a damned chore sometimes.

I stand by my 8/10 though - it's just too sloppy in places and doesn't offer enough variety for me. Still, thinking about it now, I can't remember a game that caused me to obsess for evenings after evenings on it like that.

Comment

I'd really like to know how Edge arrives at some of their scores. A thorough, deliberately unpretentious "Edge on Edge" behind the scenes article would be most welcome. I'm sure it'd be like every other magazine out there when you look behind the scenes but it'd be interesting if they finally addressed some of the many accusations thrown their way (i.e. review scores deliberately chosen for controversy, etc).
        Last edited by Decider-VT; 18-10-2009, 02:04.

Comment

It would be interesting to throw some light on the whole world of games journalism with a feature, certainly.

Comment

Working...
          X