Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol GT on PSV. I expect that'll take five years!

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
      lol GT on PSV. I expect that'll take five years!
      They could do like they have done with PS2 games on PS3 and release a remastered HD version of the PSP version with online play. That's a quick win. In fact they could do the same with a fair few PSP games and get no complaints from me. Motorstorm Arctic and the God Of Wars would fly off the store with HD assets and dual stick support

Comment

[QUOTE=Plus poor reports coming out of Japan and IGN reporting that it could already be like some have said "Dead in the Water" i just dont fancy it.[/QUOTE]

statements like that are quite silly - its only just out ffs

They are obviously nintendo fanboys that havent reached puberty yet....

A few bundle packs options/pricing tweaks and its good to go

Comment

Video games plus are about 70. Quid cheaper than the uk price with shipping from Canada so it's about 230. With a card and a game, seems ok to me

Comment

It's too early to say it's 'dead in the water' (not that that stopped 3DS doomsayers) however it'll take more than bundles to jump sales up. The Vita needs a sold price reduction and some major games to arrive in a steady manner

Comment

Well I have pre-ordered.

kr2500 for the WifI model, and then with Uncharted and Wipeout at kr299 each. Didn't have a price on a memory card, probably kr300.

I would guess kr3400, so about ?330 all in.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

If it stops the doom and gloom for at least one post, I can honestly say it's the most impressive handheld console i've ever had. Controls are excellent, screen is amazing, build quality seems great and the games have given me a few real 'wow' moments already. I had no intention of importing one really, but i'm glad I did. Enjoyed the buzz of importing and waiting for it to come, tracking all the packages like a kid waiting for his presents at Christmas. I can't wait to see what this thing does in the future, FPS's on it are going to be immense. Oh, and it's the only handheld i've ever used that fighting games were actually playable on!

As mentioned, the 3DS was written off and is now doing well. As per usual though, people love to focus on negatives even if they're big or paper thin ones. Just get a grip and enjoy the amazing tech we have to use.
                Last edited by Colin; 06-01-2012, 14:39.

Comment

You git. I have absolutely zero need for this device, no time to play anything on it anyway and yet I find myself googling for the best way to import one now.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                    You git. I have absolutely zero need for this device, no time to play anything on it anyway and yet I find myself googling for the best way to import one now.
                    Lol.

Youre as bad as me Brad all it took was a text from Ikobo and I imported one, I was so determined to wait for the uk launch as well

No willpower whatsoever...saying that though I'm glad I did as the system has impressed me so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                      If it stops the doom and gloom for at least one post, I can honestly say it's the most impressive handheld console i've ever had. Controls are excellent, screen is amazing, build quality seems great and the games have given me a few real 'wow' moments already. I had no intention of importing one really, but i'm glad I did. Enjoyed the buzz of importing and waiting for it to come, tracking all the packages like a kid waiting for his presents at Christmas. I can't wait to see what this thing does in the future, FPS's on it are going to be immense. Oh, and it's the only handheld i've ever used that fighting games were actually playable on!

As mentioned, the 3DS was written off and is now doing well. As per usual though, people love to focus on negatives even if they're big or paper thin ones. Just get a grip and enjoy the amazing tech we have to use.

Good on ya! I never regretted importing my PSP, but I have some serious game hours left on Zelda, Mario3d and MarioKart, so can easily wait until Feb. Also a bit afraid of OLED after my wiz, so will be glad to have local support in case of hardware hell. Are the games multi region?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post

Could not agree more, cracking post.

Must resist temptation, you have enough to play Hartley but the golf and uncharted.....................be strong

Comment

Golf is going to ruin my life come Feb. Online tournaments from bed?! Yes please.

Comment

I've already ordered two copies of Wipeout 2048 from YesAsia, but I'm thinking of switching to AmiAmi as they're cheaper. Do they mark down?

fake edit: hmm seems like they won't let me add 2 copies of Wipeout to my cart even though it says the limit per person is 3.

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                              Lol.

Youre as bad as me Brad all it took was a text from Ikobo and I imported one, I was so determined to wait for the uk launch as well

No willpower whatsoever...saying that though I'm glad I did as the system has impressed me so far.
                              all it took for me was your pm saying the seller was sound. Git wish you had said they were dodgy still it's on the way now

Comment

I am super-impressed with mine too. It feels great, has a good d-pad, two analogue sticks, and the screen & touch sensitivity are fantastic. The launch line-up is nowhere near as bad as people are suggesting, and there's plenty in the very near future that are very exciting. All the doom & gloom can bite me.

Comment

Working...
                                X