Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Dave on this both sections look great, voice could grate though.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post

Flying sections look great, on foot sections look pretty bad.
      Your opinion was mirrored by Garnett on this weeks Weekend Confirmed. Great flying sections but thing's fell apart somewhat when he got to the ground combat.

That EU line-up is pretty bloody awful, was hoping for Pilotwings. There's nothing really there that i fancy. I guess if that is the final list i'll get SSFIV, but i don't really like fighters on hand-helds.

Comment

Wow... Only Monkey Ball for launch games that I'm after. I was hoping for one of the Res Games or even Dead or Alive.

Comment

When I preordered games from Shopto the other day, all the release dates were 25/3. However, now they've all been changed. For example, OoT is 29/4 and Animal Crossing 6/5.

Interestingly, Pilotwings has remained at 25/3.

Do Shopto know the script or is this wishful thinking?
          Last edited by hudson; 23-01-2011, 16:48.

Comment

Well. If Pilotwings is out on he 25th March it'll join Super SFIV in my shopping cart.

Zelda on 29th April - awesome!! Day before my 30th birthday - what a gift if that's true!!

Comment

Will the 3DS have a built in web browser? I like the fact it has an mid-game accessible OS.

EDIT: Oh it does. Even better, you can suspend the game and browse the web (e.g. come to NTSC-uk and post your joys or despairs).

That's great.
              Last edited by hudson; 23-01-2011, 17:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
                This. We interviewed Gollop a few months back and his contribution to the genre is massively important. I don't give a **** about Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, but I certainly do give a shot about Julian Gollop's Ghost Recon.
                Exactly. While I'm not enamoured about it being Ghost Recon, anything by the Gollops is certainly worthy of at least paying attention to.
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Captain Krenon snap shot with photon *skkkkktttt* Marsh Rat *dumdumdumdum dooOoo*

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                    Ohhhhh

"Nintendo helping Tecmo with a glossy remake of Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly"

It's scary enough in 2D!
                    A bit late to the party on this, I know, but isn't Butterfly for the Wii? Art assets from the PS2 version have been floated at Nintendo events for a good six months now, and they're basically taking the second game, and re-doing it with the engine and camera* perspective from the fourth title.

*The non-camera camera, that is. The camera camera view will presumably remain the same.

Comment

Yeah i thought it was a wii title too.

Comment

I've pre ordered the machine itself but I'll be damned if there is a single game I want at launch. I'll probably end up buying DS Okamiden with the machine and wait for the better games to arrive. Poor show Nintendo.

Comment

Ahh that would explain it.

Was CVG that reported it...

Comment

I ended up buying Kinect instead. I'll pick up a 3DS later in the year. Really looking forward to see what you guys think of it come march 25th though.

Comment

It would be nice if Nintendo could do fake 3d on DS games. Like through a patch or something for the 3DS later. That could be awesome.

Comment

Play-Asia's pre-order prices for 3DS have just arrived in my email..

Basically £300 + shipping. :-/

European 3DS for me definately!

Comment

Working...
                                X