This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
    Screenshots of Slime Mori Mori Dragon Quest 3/Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime 3.

If you don't want to look at the screenshots - know this.. looks like a DS/GBA game with 3D battle sequences. Naff.
    All of those shots seem to be full cel shaded 3D...

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      I was going to buy food for my kids this month but, on Strider's word, I'll be getting Ghost Recon instead.
      Feeding your kids costs 30 quid a month??

I have SFIV coming with my J model and will probably get Samurai Warriors Chronicles for my NA model...Although the english voices in that will probably get to me too...

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
        All of those shots seem to be full cel shaded 3D...
        Actually rocket slime 3 is one of the games im looking forward to, looks better than the launch release crap it's just a shame it's ages away. Looks a step up from the ds & gba versions, the tank battles were loads of fun in the ds version.

Comment

Strider do you have Pro Evo for 3DS and if so have you played it much and does the 3D make any difference?

Tia mate.

G.

Comment

Hoping we get an announcement for One Piece Unlimited Cruise 3DS soon.

It's annoying that there's probably going to be a lengthy news blackout soon for new game announcements soon as the big publishers save their news for E3

Comment

Originally posted by glazza View Post
              Strider do you have Pro Evo for 3DS and if so have you played it much and does the 3D make any difference?

Tia mate.

G.
              No sorry mate. I don't think we're getting it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
                No sorry mate. I don't think we're getting it either.
                K mate thx for the reply anyways.

G.

Comment

I shall be getting it at launch, Glazza. Will report back for you if you're thinking of holding off.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Feeding your kids costs 30 quid a month??...
                    He spends it on white lightning to lure tramps into the back of his van.

Comment

Pilotwings is bloody amazing!! Stupidly relaxing and the missions are the right size for handheld gaming.

The hang-glider is especially fun. The missions where you have to hit the thermals and fly through rings is brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                        I shall be getting it at launch, Glazza. Will report back for you if you're thinking of holding off.
                        I'd like to hear about your impressions of PES 2011 3D also, hoolak.

Ridge Racer 3D is coming with my 3DS and I've just ordered SSFIV 3D. Deciding between PES 2011 & Pilotwings Resort - not enamoured with the idea of a PES that has squads six months out of date and with (seemingly) no chance of any downloadable updates...

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                          Yeah thanks H it would just be good to have a fellow footy nut like yourself to give this a once over as i know your opinion will be true and honest.

Comment

IGN gives Steel Diver 7.0

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                              Hoping we get an announcement for One Piece Unlimited Cruise 3DS soon.
                              Aren't there horrendous licensing issues with releasing the One Piece games outside of Japan?

Comment

The One Piece Unlimited Cruise games have all been released in the UK (with Japanese voices instead of the English ones). They've not been released in the US as far as I know though, and I'm sure there's a reason for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X