Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to see from Streetfighter V?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you want to see from Streetfighter V?

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions true gamers?

This is an officially endorsed, registered and sponsored Capcom Thread

Mango Sentinel

Comment

Explain more, new ideas for characters most welcome form Capcom continuity and Marvel Crossovers most welcome also....

Comment

Do you really have to put an image in each post?

Comment

2d...

Comment

We won't see another 2D capcom fighter I don't think, they confirmed it a while back.

If MVC3 comes out you'll bet it'll be 3D.

Comment

Just stop with the SFIV type crap and give us another PROPER Alpha game.

Comment

3S on PSN/XBL would do me fine. (not remade in HD)

Comment

I'd like to see some dudes fighting, and a down, down-forward, forward type attack.

Possibly some minge.

Comment

You realize it is way too early.... it has been the best part of 10 years between each iteration since SFII onwards. But..... if we are talking wish lists,- I'd like to see a balance of old characters and new ones in SFV.

SFIII was all new except for Ryu/Ken/Akuma and that sucked because most of the characters were pretty lame regardless of how they played.

Then the starting line up for SFIV was the total opposite:- it was just SFII's line up. Again, LAME! I was like- 'Where the hell are the cool chacters from SFIII like Alex & Dudley?!!!'

It's only now with SSFIV we are getting a more balanced and rounded out line up of old and new-ish faces.

For me ideally SFV would take, say, 6-8 select chracters from SSFII, 2-3 from SFIII, one or two of the new SFIV characters and then add a healthy 3-4 brand new faces.

Comment

SF4 has pretty much made me lose interest in the series as a whole, so they'd have to do something drastic to make me interested and excited again. I'll probably just stick with the older 2D games though.

Comment

The SF3 cast back.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpio View Post
                          This is an officially endorsed, registered and sponsored Capcom Thread

Just because you put a Capcom logo? Considering Capcom no longer hold the Marvel license amongst other things I fail to see how it is officially endorsed, registered or sponsored by Capcom. Should we contact them to find out?

SF5 should be an Operation Wolf style shooter IMO, or a motocross game, like Enduro Racer. You remember those games right?
                          Last edited by J0e Musashi; 11-04-2010, 14:02.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

personally i liked streetfighter 4 ....but just felt some characters were not as fun to play and felt "limited" compared to others

street fighter 5 i would like the best 2d handdrawn hires graphics the world has seen

Comment

Ask Leo Tan and others higher up the food chain just doing some groundwork here

DANGEROUS

Amazing Post!

More like this standard here please instead of skeptics

Comment

Working...
                              X