No announcement yet.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded the Brazailian commentry for Fifa 10 from Marketplace for free. Does PES not offer anything like that?
    To be honest the commentary wasn't that hot, I was expecting loads of GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL! stuff. But it was quite restrained.

Comment

Chriswaddle

Comment

Slightly off topic for PES2011, but still PES.

I have a copy of ISS Pro Evolution Soccer 2 on the PSX in front of me.

I always thought this was the last PES game on the PSX.

However, I just found out that PES and PES2 was also released on the PSX as well as the PS2 (which is what I had them on).

I have an Xperia Play phone with PSX emulator. I want to buy a copy of PES or PES2 to rip it and play on my phone(preferbly PES because if they were like the PS2 versions, PES was better than PES2), yet they are for sale NOWHERE! Why is this, were they actually released?

ps. PES2011 on Android sucks balls....and not the footballing kind.

edit: actually, I just found 1 for sale, lol.

Comment

I'm not surprised you want to play the psone versions, the series has been utter arse for years since it left that format.

Comment

I dont think thats fair, I'd say the PS2 enjoyed the best version. Especially the translated Winning 11 versions . . . .

Comment

Yeah, I'd say it didn't start going downhill until PES6 on the PS2.

PES6 was still great but was it better than PES5? Not sure. Don't think so.

But the first real kick in the teeth was the first time they renamed it with the year...PES 2008 was crap, pure crap. Since then, it's just been getting worse and worse...AND WORSE! Despite claims every single year since then that it is 'back on track' it continues to dissapoint. If I was Konami I would seriously, and I mean this, go back to PES5 and build from there, don't change much...just slight tweaks.

Konami had it all at one stage, they have only themselves to blame. Despite FIFA being an absolutely amazing game these days, it still doesn't have the magic of PES5 and before.

Comment

I remember playing a patched version of WE6:Final Evolution (which was basically PES 2.5) constantly with mates. Maybe its rose tinted specs but I dont remember complaing about the way it played or miss placed passed, bad goal keepers etc like we do on this generation of PES's

Comment

I understand that final evolution was the pinnacle of the series, that was the one that came to gamecube right, should give it a crack one day. It's puke these days I really can't be bothered to play it's more annoying than anything, or like listening to new crap albums by your fave artists who have now passed it.

Comment

Forget the gamecube version, its considered in such high regard because the GC had sod all other footy games on the system. The GC pad was pants to play it on. The Ps2 version is the definitive version.

Comment

It was awesome in its day but the keepers are awful. I remember the Japanese commentary being ace though.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                        Forget the gamecube version, its considered in such high regard because the GC had sod all other footy games on the system. The GC pad was pants to play it on. The Ps2 version is the definitive version.
                        Exactly. Final Evolution was great but Winning Eleven got so much better after until Winning Eleven 10.

Comment

All about Winning Eleven 10 (PES 5) for me

Comment

W.E 10 was PES6.

Comment

Been playing PES2 on my phone and it is a great game (it crashes randomly on the current emu sadly).

Think I'm gonna sack the new FIFAs and PES off for now for same room multiplayer and dust off my PES6 PC. Patch it up to hell and high heaven, play it on the PC. Will play amazing and look amazing.

PES6 is back baby! YEAH!

Comment

Working...
                              X