Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock Band 3 - Rock it man, piano introduced.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not found out how exporting works, but according to someone in the US who has exported, these tracks don't appear in RB3:

AC/DC - Let There Be Rock
    Journey - Any Way You Want It
    Metallica - Battery
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give it Away
    Soundgarden - Spoonman

Plus some HMX tracks:

Abnormality - Visions
    Anarchy Club - Get Clean
    Bang Camaro - Night Lies
    Breaking Wheel - Shoulder to the Plow

Libyans - Welcome to the Neighborhood
    The Main Drag - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter

Speck - Conventional Lover
    The Sterns - Supreme Girl
    That Handsome Devil - Rob the Prez-O-Dent

Comment

Apparently the HMX tracks will come later as free DLC.

I'm gonna really miss Journey, and RHCP a tiny bit.

Comment

Yeah, those are the main two. Journey is the only real problem for me, that is a staple of group games.

Comment

I guess there's a chance Journey is just going so it can have keys added...

Crossing my fingers, anyway.

Comment

I heard that Dani California from RB1 doesn't show up either, but I guess we will find out soon enough. Bummer about Give it Away not showing up, as that's a fun track for partys.
            Last edited by Skull Commander; 26-10-2010, 08:50.

Comment

What the hell is going on with the instruments for the ps3 here, Drums are now 10th November, Keyboard out next friday the 5th Nov, im well peeved , ill have the game, but cant try Pro drums or keyboard for a couple of weeks , surely you would think the instruments would be about for this, 360 seems to be available.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                I heard that Dani California from RB1 doesn't show up either, but I guess we will find out soon enough.
                Awww . I'm not a fan of RHCP, but that song is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                  What the hell is going on with the instruments for the ps3 here, Drums are now 10th November, Keyboard out next friday the 5th Nov, im well peeved , ill have the game, but cant try Pro drums or keyboard for a couple of weeks , surely you would think the instruments would be about for this, 360 seems to be available.
                  There's apparently a bit of a shortage. Could be those dates are when restock is going to be available.

Comment

annoying i was really looking forward to trying keyboard this week, oh well nothing i can do about it, and only 63 songs work with it at the moment, still peeved i cant do pro guitar , for a couple of weeks this will just fell like old Rock Band, which is a shame.

Comment

Bummer about Journey and RHCP... love those songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Abnormality - Visions
                        Shame.
                        But seriously, having grafted through the main career to rack up enough cash to get 1000/1000 gamerscore on RB2, I can't say I'll be sad to see the back of any of those tracks. The inanely repetitive career mode has always been a black mark against RB, and I hope they've remedied that with RB3.

Comment

would you reccomend the pro guitar for a complete noob, always wanted to learn a real guitar would it have easy settings to start with? and where can you buy the official ones from cheers

Comment

Pro Guitar is very hard, Mad Catz make them but as i found out to my annoyance none of the Pro guitars seem to be available for the launch of the game, but Pro mode plays very different to normal Rock ban guitar

Comment

The button based pro-guitar is going to be a few weeks late. The real guitar sometime next year.

TBH I'd wait for the real one if you're looking to learn to really play. I'm sure it'll be a fine way to learn the guitar. I myself learned with nothing more than the guitar, a plectrum, and the tab book of Appetite For Destruction.

I think the 106 button guitar has a use. Personally I'd like one - can be used in non pro-guitar songs, looks to simulate a real guitar reasonably well (ie hand positions). But it won't be the same and imo probably not worth someone "starting" on one of them.

Comment

Oh, and apparently you use the code on the back of the RB2 manual (so the bonus track code I guess?) while inside the RB3 Shop to export. Or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X