No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone play MGR. It has THE BEST music.

That breakdown at the beginning made me burst out laughing. The combat is very well done too obviously being a Platinum game - no excuse not to play it now.

Comment

Will my plus sub go over to my ps4?

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
        Will my plus sub go over to my ps4?
        Provided you log in with the same PSN ID.

Comment

Do the games carry over too?

Comment

Do games that have left PS plus ever come back on? Or has the boat been missed?

Comment

Pretty much missed if you didn't get them.

Comment

I thought so, thanks for the reply.

Comment

Throughout the year they cycle back, so some of them may show up again

Comment

The NA one doesn't do that, not in the 2 years I've been in the programme.

Comment

Same here regarding the Euro Store

Comment

Didn't realize, I honestly thought that sometimes the same game came up again.

Comment

I'll give the 1-month sub a go tonight rather than tomorrow, maybe I'll give SFxT another try

I'm in Japan so I can sign up to the Japanese one easily but I get the feeling Euro PS+ is the best one. Is anyone subscribed to a different region?
                          Last edited by randombs; 21-10-2013, 00:37.

Comment

I am in the Japanese one but Euro was too good to resist so I joined that too. So far Japan has been pretty lame in comparison. Tastes are just too different over here.

Comment

Figured as much, thanks for letting me know.

My PS3 has been largely ignored gaming-wise since I bought it earlier this year. Hoping PS+ will take care of that. Also, it gives my internet something to do and means I don't get depressed by the used game prices and head straight to the PS1 section of Tsutaya, etc, like I've been doing!

Comment

So I picked up a VITA from Argos and have a 30 day PS+ trial. I've downloaded the games that appear to be free but can anyone just confirm what is currently available?

I thought LittleBigPlanet was or was this a previous title? What are the permanent IGS games...is it just Uncharted and Gravity Rush?

Comment

Working...
                                X