No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can use any address in the us but vouchers only really for payment. remember to use a zero tax state for your address or that will be added to your costs. Delaware iirc is the one most use and vouchers are easy got from ebay

Comment

The update won't come through for another 8 hours or so, so you have plenty of time.

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
        you can use any address in the us but vouchers only really for payment. remember to use a zero tax state for your address or that will be added to your costs. Delaware iirc is the one most use and vouchers are easy got from ebay
        Assuming it's exactly the same on PS4, anyone tried it first hand?

Comment

This is the first thing I think of when I hear Delaware:

[hide][/hide]

Comment

ignore sorry

Comment

Trying to let go of my PS3. Games like DmC and Bioshock: Infinite coming for free are not helping me :/. PS+ has amazing so many free games!! I set up downloads for all the Vita stuff like Gravity Daze, Blazeblue and Guacamele etc also for when I get one of those.

Comment

Leaving PS Plus:

Entering PS Plus:

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up. I really appreciate that, and need it as I'm rubbish at checking PS Plus and have missed out on many goodies.

Comment

Excellent, nice and early in the month for Outlast - so the PS4 will only have one game on PS+ after the fifth as Contrast has already gone. Thought (assumed) we would always have two games at the same time.

Comment

I feel like crapping myself just looking at outlast screen shots

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                        I feel like crapping myself just looking at outlast screen shots
                        That explains the smell

Comment

Great news with Outlast being released on the 5th,two weeks today ding dang doo

Comment

WTF is going on with Uncharted 3 download?

My download was 38.5GB, it then needed the free Multiplayer downloading at 4.8gb and now when I try to play it it is asking for me to install the 2D movie pack, where is that??

Surely a 38gb download must have that in there somewhere already?

I had 85gb remaining and now I have installed it I have only 20gb remaining, but the files in the game data folder say 11gb for single player and 4gb for the multiplayer.

Where is the rest of the data?

Is the game any good?
                            If I delete it will I get all my 85gb back? I fukin' hope so!

Comment

There is probably extra data in the other folder as well, the one further up the same part of the XMB. I forget the actual name sorry.

Comment

I did have a look through all that, but couldn't find any more. I will look again,

Comment

Working...
                                X