No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just buy cheaper cards when they appear on forums or when there is a special on PSN

Covered until 2017

Comment

More love here for DmC after signing up for PS plus with PS4 had this and Dragons Dogma for FREE which is crazy downloaded all the Vita games for prep as will eventually get one. Gotta say would have paid ?20+ for DmC crazy it is free great stuff from Sony. Had a least ?50 worth of free games already in about 1 month of PS Plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
        I seems to retick the auto renew payments everytime you do something account based.

Mine was set to off and my plus expired...added a 3 month code to renew it...turned autopay off...then later I added a ?25 voucher code...it auto renewed my plus at the end of the 3 months!

When I set my ps4 up I noticed it had put the tick back in the auto renew box again!
        So I just deleted my credit card.
        Precisely! Mr Bubbles, if I want to moan about Sony trying to **** me over by auto renewing my subscription when I made sure it was turned off when paying for PS+ then I have every damn right too! It's not like I simply forgot, they just turned it back on without notifying me of doing it!

Comment

Is Guacamelee worth a punt?

Comment

90 day cards ?5 in morrisons , I bought 6 of them so I'm covered for a while at least

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
              I seems to retick the auto renew payments everytime you do something account based.

Mine was set to off and my plus expired...added a 3 month code to renew it...turned autopay off...then later I added a ?25 voucher code...it auto renewed my plus at the end of the 3 months!

When I set my ps4 up I noticed it had put the tick back in the auto renew box again!
              So I just deleted my credit card.
              That's the conclusion I came to as well. Prepaid cards are cheaper anyway from certain places. Would rather just top up my funds using them.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                90 day cards ?5 in morrisons , I bought 6 of them so I'm covered for a while at least
                Sadly not our Morrisons as its complete pants.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixofMars View Post
                  Sadly not our Morrisons as its complete pants.
                  They're ?15 in my Morrisons.

Comment

Yep the fabled Morrisons and Tesco deals that pop up regularly on HotUKDeals and are normally just a couple of stores nationwide etc. I don't even bother wasting my energy and petrol trying to track them down. If you do get lucky good on ya.
                    Always worth getting a staff member to scan and check prices though as they may not be marked up correctly - if you're in store anyway.

Comment

I honestly think people on HotUkdeals just make up some of those deals to get their cherished 'heat'.

It's a useful site, but at times...it's populated by terrible people. The mods are little Nazi henchmen too.

Comment

Yep as with any forum it has it's highs and lows, I use HUKD quite a bit, but only tended to post Wii U deals in the last six months - purely as that was all I was interested in, I ended up having new threads pulled as they thought I worked for Nintendo.

Most long term members on there will soon ask for a pic of the receipt to be posted for proof on Morrison and Tesco deals don't fret.

Comment

Has anyone seen the deals in the January sale???

There is an amazing amount of bonkers stuff on there like Ni No Kuni for under ?6 if you're a + member

I still need to get my bigger HDD fitted & get a + subscription but I should have some time off work this afternoon so I'll be getting both sorted ASAP there's way too much good stuff to be limited by a 40GB HDD...I'm frankly surprised I've lasted this long tbh

Neil

Comment

There is a massive list of PSN sale stuff yes, took ages to read throught the other day!

PS4 wise is there anyting on the US PSN that's worth setting up an account for? mean any difference in free games/demos/PS+ even. Thanks.

Comment

I love / hate PS plus, too many games, not enough time to play them! It is one the best things Sony same up with, a true gem.

Comment

For three quid a month or whatever it is great, can't knock it for sure. Even if you only own one of the three Sony machines. Sod all coming out in January so catch up time!

Comment

Working...
                                X